❄️Sora x Reader❄️

Sora x Reader
Feel free to comment or vote if your enjoying

Y/N had seen the boy come in with her friends Naruto and Sakura, and blushed heavily at the sight. Y/N was a popular, but down to earth shinobi of the Uzimaki clan. She and Naruto were not siblings, but close cousins. Both had lost their parents and been orphaned together as a result of the war.

Y/N approached them after the meeting with Lady Tsunade, and cleared her throat. "Hello, my name is-!"

"I don't care." He spit and flipped his hair at her. Y/N glowered at him. She had not respected that behavior with Sasuke, and would not with this boy either.

"I just wanted to let you know that-!"

"That your forehead is big?" He teased her with a blunt expression. Y/N looked behind him at Naruto. Naruto was trying to calm him down.

"Sorry about him Y/N he's still in training. Y/N is a really good friend of ours." Naruto chatisized the boy. The boy looked sheepish and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry he's right, that was rude.  My name is Sora." Sora talked with an edge to his tongue like Sasuke.  Y/N crossed her arms.

"I was going to say that I liked your appearance." Y/N glowered at him. "But it appears your attitude Is ugly." Y/N turned on her feet and ran away, a frown marring her face. Naruto and Sakura both called out for her, but she didn't listen. Y/N ran to the end of the city and parked herself at the top of someone's roof.

"My forehead isn't that big." Y/N frowned to herself as she curled up on the roof.

"Ahem." A voice cleared its throat not that far from her. Y/N looked up and saw him blushing slightly, an embarrassed look on his face.  It was the same guy from earlier that had insulted her.

"Again I'm really sorry. I'm not used to positive feedback if you know what I mean." Sora started, scratching the back of his neck. She could tell that he also wasn't used to apologizing.

"It's okay." Y/N started. "You have a quick tongue, like someone else I know, or at least used to." Y/N rolled her eyes as she stood and strolled over to him. She struck her hand out for him to shake. He slowly grasped it.

"I'm sorry. Your forehead really isn't that big." Sora smiled a soft smile. She nodded.

Her fist slammed into his cheek as he flew and rolled over the roof. Sora hit the ground hard with his back.

"I know. Then perhaps you could treat me to dinner." Y/N landed next to him as she picked up the boy by his wrist. He was dizzy and slightly scared. 

"Your just as strong as Sakura." Sora whined as Y/N dragged him off, blabbing in his ear questions as they set out for a nice meal.