Chapter 13

Adrien's Pov:

Shit! I'm screwed

Wait... how did she captured the akuma without chatnoir. It must've been a hard time for her. Poor bugaboo.

I looked up at kagami as she looked devastated.

"Kagami I'm so sorry" I told her. I must have kidnapped her to eiffiel tower when I'm akumatized.

"Let's break up adrien" she told finally and turned around to leave.

I don't know whether I'm happy or sad. It's a mixture of emotions. I don't really want to break up but still I want a break from our relationship.

"Kagami I didn't mean to get akumatized, it was all so fast and blur" I told as she turned towards me.

"I don't blame you, I just want a break from our relationship" She told and went on her car.

I walked back to my mansion and after a earful of advice from my father and felix smirks. I was at last freed to sleep.

I entered my room to see plagg devouring his cheese.

"plagg I'm really sorry, Are you alright? forgive me plagg" I went near him as he flew to our bed.

"wait, does ladybug know my identity" I couldn't believe how stupid I am.

"No kid, I told her you were hospitalized because of a car accident besides it's not your fault" Plagg sounded disappointed.

"Did I do something reckless? " I slowly sat beside him as he remained neutral.

"Everything you did was reckless, ask your friend nino, he's been calling you for the past few hours and I'M NOT GONNA FORGIVE YOU" he shouted as I pulled out my damned phone.

87 missed calls from nino, 4 from max, 12 from ivan, 27 from Kim

I must've done something terrible.

I dialled nino's number as he picked up in the first ring.

"DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU GET AKUMATIZED" He yelled on my ears.

Maybe I should call him in the morning.

"I wasn't thinking straight nino" I told him

"I don't care, but kidnapping marinette and harassing her isn't right dude" His voice was disappointed.

wait.. I didn't kidnapped kagami and WAIT... I HARASSED MARINETTE.

"Nino I don't remember anything, I accidentally kissed marinette in the beach and I came home to find that my father found out about me and kagami, and I felt like I disappointed marinette, kagami, my father and everyone and next thing, I got akumatized" I blurted out everything.

"wait you kissed marinette...never mind. basically dude, you kidnapped marinette and kept her at the top of eiffel tower and you destroyed the helicopters which came to save marinette from you.
And the next thing you were making out with marinette, she was crying and all, alya managed to save mari, ladybug showed up late with kagami and you were finally saved" Nino told and shared the nadja champack live coverage of my akumatization.

"I have no idea how I'm going to make it up to marinette" I sighed

"Apologize to her tomorrow and we'll help you, wait I'll put ivan, max on conference" Nino mumbled the last part

"Anyway my father won't allow me to school anymore" I sighed as the guys joined the conference.

"Adrien you were so cool when you got akumatized and you fought with ladybug like a pro" Kim exclaimed

"Nice way to make me feel better Kim" I told sarcastically.

"Kim who called you bro" Nino exclaimed

"max did"

"Whatever, adrien's old man grounded him from school so tell something useful" Nino shouted through the call

"You can disguise as felix and attend the school" ivan told as I snorted

"Felix will be sent to boys hostel, so he'll come to school from the hostel"

"That's unfair bro"

"There's a 97% possibility that your father blames us for your akumatization" max told

"make it 100%, he's blaming everything I've ever done on you guys and guys I think I deserve everything, take care"

"no adri.."

Just like that I shut down my phone and slept.