Chapter 17

Marinette pov:

"Marinette wake up, we're running late"

"No Ti.. "

"There's no time for tea marinette"

wait... bridgette

"What time.. ughhhh..." I have barely 20 minutes to get ready. Thank god I took bath last night.

.

.

.

"We made it early" I let victory smile dance on my lips.

"Please" Alya clearly sounds with pain.
wait...Is someone bullying her. Alya can take down few people but... are they embarrassing her in front of everyone.

Wait for me alya, I'll save you.

I ran behind the school while bridgette ran away to hide from felix. Silly girl.

"Leave alya alone"

omg.. omg.. omg... OMG!! how can nino kiss on her neck in broad daylight and.... alya's face.....

"Sorry guys, continue" I quickly ran and bumped into lila.

"Isn't it marinette dupain-cheng" She sneered like a snake.

"Are you trying to impersonate chloe but you know what, you sound even more horrible than her" I smirked

"Then let me show you lila's style" She put her shock pen on my arm.

This isn't the electric shock pen kids use. This is having high current voltage and it's almost making me paralyzed.

Damn you lila

I can't move

"Because of you I can't see my adrien, you manipulating bitch"

"Stop it lila or I'll forward this video to the police" We turned to see felix and bridgette. And just like that lila ran away.

"Are you alright marinette"

"Wait don't go near her, let her have some air"

"Thanks for saving my cousin adrien"

wait... adrien, but it's impossible. Oh right adrien is wearing a small bandage over his forehead which means adrien agreste is.... back!!

"Marinette I need you to tell me the truth, the shock can cause a burn where the current enters and leaves your body. The electricity may have injured blood vessels, nerves, and muscles. The electricity also could have affected your heart and lungs so how long she's been bullying you" Adrien look intimidating and a bit scary.

"I'm fine adrien, thanks" I looked down as he lifted up my chin. Wait where is this bridgette running off.

"Please marinette it's all because of me, I must make it up.."

"Adrien my dude, you're back" Nino hugged him as felix's eyes searched certain someone. Hehehe...

wait nino was about to intertwine his hands with Adrien.

Eww.. gross

"Nino considering where your hands were before, I think it's not a good idea to intertwine hands with adrien" I whispered and just like that he got red.

I should stop smirking but I couldn't.

Suddenly I was pulled backwards by felix. For a minute I thought it was adrien phew..

"Did something happened to bridgette, why is she not with you"

hehehe...time to pay back for the time you threatened with my love confession.

"She's tired from last night events with him, she barely got any sleep so she's running late" I tried to sound casual. I hope he won't suspect anything.

"Who is he and what were they doing last night" he sounded scary

Aww... he's too jealous to suspect me.

"She was with mo mo, a guy from China, she didn't tell you" I tried to control my laughter.
I'm not lying, bridgette sleeps with mo mo every night and mo mo is her teddy bear.

"I don't care, I'm running late" He walked into the class as I stood there and laughed for few minutes.
.

.

.

"Don't you think adrien looks uncomfortable sitting next to lila" bridgette whispered

of course he's uncomfortable near girls, he's into boys after all. And he's having a friends with benefits with another guy.

"Don't you want to graduate, be focused like felix" I smirked as she glared

And just like that the rest of the morning sessions went. Time for lunch, wait for me babes I'll come and eat you.

As I turned around the corner, I saw adrien and nathaniel. Something is fishy, let's eavesdrop.

"....fell for you, you are really amazing and good looking" He hugged nathaniel as my hands are itching to push them away.

Well, it's a epic moment to witness the boy you love confess to the boy who loves you.

I am in heaven. note the sarcasm.

So nathaniel is the guy who is friends with benefits with adrien.

I silently slipped away to cafeteria and sat beside alya.

"Can I sit here" Adrien sat beside me as I slowly nodded.

"Coming monday finals is gonna start, are you well prepared dude" nino asked as adrien nodded while stuffing his face in the food.

how can someone eat so cute unlike felix, he thinks he's from royalty.. hmph..

"Adrien can I talk to you alone" nathaniel came up and called adrien and...he went with him.

Are they going to make out or do lovey-dovey stuff?! Now it's gonna be 'super nathan saving princess adrien'.

After several minutes he came back with a satisfied look on his face.

hush marinette... why are you noticing these things!!!
.

.

.

.

School ended early since we have to prepare for the finals. And I ended up thinking about adrien and nathaniel. No wonder he chose tomboyish girl like kagami instead of girly girl like chloe, lila

I should get used to adrien being with a guy. Nathaniel is loyal guy so they would last long. Well, nathaniel is better for adrien than lila or chloe.

"Ouch...sorry" I looked up to see adrien.

"Perfect timing marinette, can we hang out" he smiled.

I know he's going to tell me about his relationship with nathaniel and ask for my advice but I am not in the mood.

"I'm sorry adrien, I have to help my parents with the bakery and help bridgette in english since she's from china" I ranted as he gave a polite smile.

"No problem, we can hang out next time"

"Totally, see you tomorrow adrien" I waved him and walked towards the bakery.

The truth to be told, felix is the one who is tutoring bridgette english and that's the reason I'm going home alone.

Today I'm going to study physics, I should work on my weak subjects.