Chapter 19

Adrien's pov:

I tried everything in my power to hint marinette that I'm not into boys but instead it made her believe that I'm trying to hide my sexuality.

"I really can't believe we are gonna graduate today" Alya squealed

"So guys what's your plan after graduation" bridgette asked

"Film studies dudes" nino told us with pride.

I wanted to study what I love too like nino. He had a passion for movie making and he's pursuing it now but me....

"Not sure, applied in some colleges for journalism"

"Your ladyblog will show them you are a talented one babe" Nino showed off his relationship.

"I'm going back to china" bridgette smiled gently as for some odd reason felix looked doomed.

I don't know when he's gonna realise he has a crush on bridgette.

"I am back" marinette came and gave alya and bridgette their dresses which she designed.

She really is amazing in every way. I bet the most prestigious fashion school in London will accept her.
It would be good if she applied in Paris Fashion school but I know it's a dream for every fashion lovers to attend the London Fashion school. And with marinette talents, they would definitely accept her.

"Something wrong dudes" Nino smirked with felix.
When did they became friends.

"nothing"

"You've been staring at marinette quite some time, let's go and prepare ourselves for the graduation party tonight" Nino rushed us.

You might think how my father allowed me to attend graduation party and attend my last few days at school. Well all thanks to Natalie. I told her I'm psychologically going insane without having a normal day and she convinced my father, though he is not okay with it.

___________________________________________

Adrien's pov:

"My patience is running out" felix complained for the 100th time.

"Dude the owner of this car is patient, what's with you" Nino texted alya asking there whereabouts.

"The girls are at marinette house, let's go there and pick them up" Nino told as gorilla huffed and drived.