Chapter 5

Felix pov:

It's been exactly 7 hours since I set my foot on france but I already miss my mom.

And adrien having pictures of his mom even in his computer screen saver is getting on nerves.

I know he's missing his mother and I'm missing aunt emily too but I don't want to be reminded. I'm going to ask gabriel my own room.

That lil bitch gabriel is a controlling bastard. If I was adrien I'd better kill him. I'm actually asking adrien to take me to the ice cream shop so that I can provoke gabriel.

After my father's death my family was not financial stable so my mom sent me here so that I can complete my education and start my own business.

And gabriel was not happy and I don't want him to be happy. I'll do anything in my power for my freedom. My freedom is my right. I won't be locked up like adrien.

"Felix what are you thinking" Adrien asked while finding directions to the ice cream shop.

"How are we going to get back inside your room"

"Leave that to me and that's Andre the ice cream maker" He grinned as we went near. I already regret bringing adrien, he's too enthusiastic for his own good.

As I was walking near adrien I saw two girls walking towards too.

Lesbian couple... Nah more like sisters

Wait....
Isn't that the girl who confessed her love to adrien through a video.

Interesting...

"This is my brother felix" Adrien introduced us.

"I know him when he got all of our friends akumatized" That pathetic girl smiled.

"I saw you on that video where you were...."

"And this is my sister bridgette" She diverted the topic.

It seems like adrien doesn't know he has a fangirl. Funny.

.
.
.
.
After ordering our ice creams adrien sat next to marinette.

Is he kidding me!!

I looked at the chinese girl beside me. Her hair is longer than that marinette girl.

"Why are you staring at me?! Weirdo" She caught me off guard for a second.

"Why are you staring at them" I questioned her instead.

"I'm not staring at your egg head so what's your problem" She snapped and went back to eat her ice cream.

What!!

"I was analysing whether you're the doll from that Annabelle movie" I snapped back.

"What did you just say" Her face was priceless.

"I said you look like a freaky creepy doll" I smirked as she stood up and sat beside marinette. She's glaring at me like she wanted to murder me but I brushed it off.

"You can flirt all night but I'm getting cold" I snapped at adrien and marinette.

"I thing we should getting going too, See you at school" Marinette said as she dragged that Chinese doll with her.

"Take care marinette" He was literally grinning.

"Are you cheating on your girlfriend with that girl"

"What... Felix.. She's just a good friend and don't be rude to them" He walked past me.

Well he didn't corrected me for accusing him for cheating so maybe my loyal brother is cheating his girlfriend.

Interesting.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's pov:

"I'm so nervous" Bridgette said as we entered into our class.

"We've got it bri" I comforted her. Last night I gave her a brief introduction about our classmates.

As we entered I could see alya, nino, adrien coming closer to us.

Last night eating ice cream with adrien was dreamy but I should remind myself he's dating kagami and not me.

"Hi guys" I said I sensed Bridgette getting anxious.

"This is alya, nino and... " I pointed at each of them.

"That's adrien your model boyfriend" Bridgette was so quick to identify.

I could see alya and nino controlling their laughters as adrien eyes widened.

"Am I wrong..?! You both eat ice cream together so I thought..... "

Oh my god Bridgette!!

"What..!!" Nino and alya asked at the same time with wide eyes.

Stupid stupid marinette!

Do something!

Adrien and I awkwardly glanced at each other while bridgette told her all the details.

Alya is going to kill me.

"Adrikins" Chloe came rushing towards us.

"Who's this dumb girl and adrikins felix is making fun of me" She held onto his arms.

I dragged Bridgette to my bench as alya was having fun watching adrien,felix and chloe.

"Bridgette adrien is not my boyfriend" I whispered to her.

"But you said you had a crush on him"

God give me strength to babysit my cousin.

"True but he's dating a amazing girl named kagami" I told

"Marinette you're amazing and why aren't you jealous"

"Bri kagami is also my friend and they both deserve each other, I can't force someone to love me" I explained.

"So you were friend zoned but he was flirting with you like that felix guy said"

"Adrien is kind to everyone, I doubt he knows the meaning of flirt" I laughed.

Psst..

Nobody can flirt like chat noir, here bridgette telling me adrien discussing about his career is flirt.

"Let's start our class students" Our teacher urged us to settle down.

Me and bridgette settled at the last bench. Everybody was so far kind to bridgette except lila.

Huhhhhh..... That snake.

I feel less lonely with bridgette being here with me. Of course I have alya but I feel like I'm third wheeling alya and nino. And I'm not gonna go near adrien, I'm a awkward pig around him.

So it's good to have a friend who's single.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~