Bonus chapter (Feligette)

Felix's pov:

"How could your cousin do something like that to marinette" Chinese doll complained for the 100th time.

"I mean...lila out of all people, I don't even know where mari wandered off, I'll go search for her" she stood up as I stopped her

"I'll search with you, what if you got lost in this big building"

"Are looking down on me!? you are indicating that I would get lost because I've never seen buildings like these in my life" She looked pissed off

"Well only escort girls are familiar with hotels even I would sometimes get lost, if you are one of them go on your own" I smirked as she looked speechless.

hehehe....

"Just follow me" she huffed as I put my arms around her shoulder. Well....we are tolerating each other quite well.

"What's with your cousin duo seducing my adri-honey" the pretentious bitch pulled bridgette too harshly leading her to stumble on her heels.

I was about to retort something ugly as chinese doll laid a sharp slap on her cheek.
Ooo...she really meant when she said she's gonna kill this girl.

"He's felix and HOW DARE YOU" she slapped her again and pulled her front hair so hard.
Well interesting to watch this buddha disciple fighting someone. It's funny to see her fuming in anger, lol

"I am sorry I didn't know bri, we are friends after all" She squealed so high and falled automatically and attracted everyone attention including chloe who's always unbothered when fight occurs.

"You called me bri, do you know that's name is only reserved for my loved ones and who are you bitch, and how dare you bully my sister like that" she kicked lila who was lying on the floor so hard that her heels got stucked inside her mouth.

I laughed out so loud like a psycho and saw chloe controlling hers.

"Stop laughing Felix Graham de vanily" she turned as I lifted up my hands in surrender. She walked past lila and returned again to give her slaps.

"This is for marinette and this is for dressing like a fucking stripper" She slapped and walked past everyone.

Woahh....I didn't expected her to be this fierce when she's angry. Mental note to not make her angry.

"You do know that she can file complaint against you in police station, their are camera everywhere" I told as she...shrugged.

"If she can lie I can also, I'll tell the police she forced me to join a stripper club" she smirked.

"You are not a dimwit after all, pretty wicked aren't you chinese doll" I teased as she shook her head.

"of course everything has it's limit, how many times she bullied mari just because adrien is absent to school, it's payback darling" She touched my nose bridge as I quickly pulled her hand.

"Give me one reason not to like you" I kissed her lips and pulled her closer. I could feel her loosen up.

Yesterday we promised to not kiss and keep our distance

"Felix we are gonna regret this tomorrow" she breathed heavily on my face.

"let's regret together tomorrow, anyway we won't see each other after today" I peppered her face with kiss as she tried to push me.

"I have my morals, I'll go to china tomorrow and you'll go to your home" She argued.

"Forget about everything, you want me now, don't you" I whispered as she shivered.

"Maybe" she faintly whispered.

"That's a yes for me" I pushed her inside a room and closed the door. I continued kissing her as she moaned.

I am damn sure we are gonna regret this tomorrow but what's life without regret.

"Felix" She moaned as I pushed her on the bed and continued kissing her weak spot.

"Are you sure, I don't want to force you" I breathed on her neck as she pulled me in front of her face. How I wanted to captured her face right now, all flushed because of ME!!

"What's life without regret darling" she pulled me into a kiss as I entered my tongue.

Our kisses are needy as I let one of my hand wander on her breast as she gasped.

"Is it your first time" I asked as I removed her cotton panties. Well cotton panties are gonna be my new turn on.

"Yes" She nodded breathlessly as I removed her dress and mine.

"Are you sure you really want to do this with me" I asked her for assurance just to make sure this is a mutual feeling.

"Are you trying to tell me that you are not good in bed" she kissed my jaw

"Careful what you wish for naughty girl"

[a very small note: Felix actually said this line in the episode 'felix', go re-watch it afterwards to hear him saying this line 😝😝]

I brushed my nose with hers and squeezed her breast.

"You hid this awesome piece of breast and led me thinking that yours is a A cup" I nibbled her rose buds. Her face is all red and I could feel certain someone getting so turned on.

"You like when I talk dirty to you, don't you naughty girl" I gripped her thighs and let my hand wander even above her thigh.

"Tell me naughty girl or else I won't let you touch this" I placed her hands on my member to show how turned on I am.

"I...I don't know" she looked nervous

"Don't be nervous" I gently kissed her forehead as we showed how much we need and want each other tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet you all in the next book

And I'm having hard time choosing a name for book 2, so...please leave your suggestions in the comment 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Bug out
Take care everyone💚💚💚