Chapter 16

Adrien's pov:

"Can you believe it plagg, she told that we could be friends"

"It's not like she told you could be her husband" Plagg flipped the pages of the food magazine I bought for him.

I even don't know how he can read if he's been sleeping for 1000 years inside the ring. And he even knows modern double meaning words, he must've learn from my TV.

"Plagg we are just friends" I looked at marinette's phone number.

"Yeahhh..friends with benefits"

..... friends with benefits?!

of course we're friends with benefits, we protect each other and share secrets.

After all, me and marinette are the only ones who knows lila is a manipulative liar.we have a secret... hehehe...

I better let her know that she's my special friend. we don't want any misunderstanding between our friendship.
__________________________________________
me: hi marinette, hope you are doing great

Did that sounds creepy.

mari: typing....

mari: hey, I am great my good friend

me: marinette you are my friends with benefits, you're my special friend
___________________________________________

"Plagg she's not replying, did I scare her" I poked my grumpy sleeping kwami.

"My camembert... you..ugly kid" He yawned.

"I told her she's my friends with benefits and my special friend, she stopped replying" and he just snickered.

something's fishy

wait message from marinette
___________________________________________
mari: I'm flattered adrien, may I know who taught you about 'friends with benefits'

me: my friend told me that, why?

mari: your friend..?! Is it a female..
___________________________________________

Wait...

"Plagg are you a male or female" I shouted as he gave me a bored expression.

"I don't care, all want is to love my camembert forever" he hugged his stinky cheese.

Well, plagg is my guy.

___________________________________________

me: a guy.....

mari: oh nice... I didn't expect
___________________________________________

I think marinette didn't expected me to be this honest. She must be thinking how much of a good friend I am.

I want to go to school!!!
I have my ways to convince my father...hehehe....

Marinette pov:

I didn't expect

I   really  didn't   expect...!!

Wait a minute... he dated kagami and alya said that nino said to her that adrien had sex with kagami!!!
Who can I blame... kagami looks like a k-pop guy from many angles and don't forget she has guys demeanour too.

which means.... he likes both guys and girls. He must've liked guys more than girls. I shouldn't blame him.
His controlling father never lets him out so he missed the chance to interact with girls and feeling in his comfort zone only with guys. I made him feel uncomfortable and poor adrien doesn't even know he's into guys.

And who is this guy anyway?!

calm down marinette!! calm down

I can't be jealous. As a friend, I should support him. It's not like I can stop him from feeling that way towards guys. I must keep this as a secret too, what if people starts to bully him.

Stupid people won't mind their business. I must protect adrien.

"Are you going to revolt against the government or something? what's with that weird pose" Bridgette sat on my chaise.

"N-No... I just g-got an inspiration for my new design" my voice sounded horribly high pitched.

"Don't get squeaky" she let out a sigh with a smile tucked at the corners of her lips.

wait...she didn't asked me further.

"Spill the beans, what happened ms.bridgette cheng" I sat beside her as she laid her head on my lap.

"How does your kiss with adrien felt" she looked dreamy.

"Y-You kissed adrien..?!!"

"NO!, even I was forced I wouldn't kiss a dimwit like him"

"Hey he's not dimwit wait... then whom did you kiss"

"Umm... It was an accident, I didn't really mean to kiss that Felix Graham de vanily, he's such an egoistic jerk" She hid her face.

"But you smiled and looked dreamy thinking about the kiss"

"Don't remind me about the kiss" she shouted and pouted like a kid.

this kid has serious problem in sorting out her own feelings yet she'd talk like a ducking philosopher.

"But I'm not the one who said about preferring the egoistic jerk than adrien" I smirked as she glared at me.

"Fine and fair but Is he a good kisser" I snickered as she blushed

"You look ugly right now shut up and tell" I rolled my eyes.

"At first gentle...then he was....passionate"

"That's not kissing, it's 'make out session'" I laughed

"Idiot...I'm going to do my homework" she stood up not before smacking my head.

hehehe... I got some scoop to tease bridgette with, this would last for a month.

HaHaHa....