Chapter 10

Marinette's pov:

I looked at my face in my mirror. I know I over reacted but at the same time I feel like I did the right thing.

If adrien kissed me when he was single, I would've happily kissed him back.

But that's not the case. He's dating kagami and I moved on, and I'm trying to be a better person for myself and for paris.

I'm trying to be mentally strong and I don't want adrien messing with my mind.

I don't know why he'd kiss me. After all he has a perfect japanese girlfriend who's everything adrien need.
I'm confused, guilty and angry at myself. Adrien cheated on kagami and I'm the reason for it.

I can't imagine how kagami would feel if she heard about adrien kissing me.
One pic of adrien with lila.. boom.. She got akumatized.
I'm sure when she heard about me and adrien she'd be 'killer gami'.

I don't want adrien to tell about our kissing but at the same time I want to apologize to kagami. She's nothing but a good friend and I think our competition for adrien was purely healthy.

I decided to bake cookies with bridgette. After all bridgette wants to learn baking from my parents that she missed coming to beach with me and helped my parents.

That girl is so determined unlike me.
.

.

.

.

.

I told bridgette about adrien kissing me and regretted it.

"I know he loves you, it's time mari" She winked at me.

"Bri you're missing the fact that I'm the reason he cheated on his girlfriend" I knocked some sense into her.

"It's adrien's fault mari, not yours or kagami so stop feeling guilty" I know she's right but I feel like I betrayed kagami.

"Anyway I'm going to do my homework" She stood up walked out of my room.

And just like that there was a knock on my trapdoor.

I opened it to see.... chat noir

"What do you want chat noir" I asked as he looked at me... hurt.

Maybe my tone was a little rude but I'm having a bad day after all.

"Sorry for the disturbance marinette" His voice laced with hurt.

No.. Not that guilty feeling again!!

I quickly pulled him by his tail as he fell on my balcony with a thud.

"I'm sorry, are you alright" I looked at him as he nodded.

"Chat I had a really bad day today so I...I'm sorry" I looked down as he quickly stood and lifted my chin.

"You don't have to apologize mari and I'm all ears if you want to tell me" He gave me a warm smile.

"No chat I feel okay now" I smiled at him.

"That's good"

The tension was thick in the air and I don't know what to do with it. He looks distant and there was something else in his eyes.

"I'm all ears if you want to tell me anything" I encouraged him to tell. I know I should've asked him as ladybug but curiosity got the best of me.

He looked conflicted and then.. huffed.

"I feel like I'm cheating on my girlfriend" He looked disappointed.

Wait....

"You still have strong feelings for ladybug" I already feel like I'm the reason adrien cheated on kagami and now chat.

"No!! I mean I love ladybug but now I'm like a well-wisher to her but...I.. there's this girl who is my classmate and I'm kinda feeling attracted to her" He told as I signed in relief.

At least I'm not the reason chat feeling like he's cheating.

"Wait...who's this girl" I smirked

"Don't want to reveal my identity purrincess" He smirked back

"Fine but Why do you feel attracted to her" My question got him off-guard

"She's beautiful, talented, kind, loving and caring, shy but brave enough to stand up for herself and her loved ones and she's.... "

"You love her chat noir" I giggled as his eyes went wide.

"No I think it's just physical attraction" He argued

"Okay but I wouldn't call someone talented, kind, caring, loving if I was only feeling physically attracted" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I... What should I do with my girlfriend" He looked alert.

"You have to choose which girl you want so first, be clear with your feelings" This was the best advice I could give. When I tried move on from adrien, I had hard time letting him go and seeing him as just a friend. 

"Woah..you talk like an expert princess" He smirked as I giggled at him.

silly kitty!!

"I am indeed" 

"Seriously who's this mystery boy" chat seems frustrated. 

"He's just a friend to me now so never mind" I really don't want to talk about adrien to chat noir.

"ohh" he said as he was hanging upside down on my balcony

"you're definitely going to fall over" I scolded as I glared at him.

"No purrincess, don't you know cats always lands on their feet" He grinned as his miraculous beeped.

"Seems like this cat is out of time, see you later princess" and just like that he jumped away.

silly kitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~