Chapter 8

Adrien pov:

"Marinette marinette" I ran after her to catch up with her.

"Yes adrien" She turned avoiding my eyes.
"I.. I didn't mean to be rude marinette, please forgive me" I apologized.

"Of course I forgive you because after all we're friends" She laughed and walked away.

I don't know but I feel like I'm missing something.
I have to make it up to her. But I can't tell her that 'hey marinette, I have this perverted mind which wants to have a physical relationship with you'

After rose finding me, I went inside the class to prepare for the physics test.

I looked over at felix who looks disturbed.
"Are you okay felix"

"Yes" He replied but I didn't feel convinced. I can pester him later to open up.

"I won't let you cheat like you did last test so take a paper from this jar and sit beside the name on the paper" She motioned for alya to go first.

"Chloe" She read as both of the girls glared at each other.

We know our physics teacher won't allow exchanging so alya silently sit beside chloe.
I hope they don't fight in the middle of the class.

Bridgette took a paper which read felix. I gave her my seat and stood at the corner.

"Adrien don't stand there, come and take your paper"

I pulled a paper and opened it to see marinette.

"Marinette" I read as I could hear lila protesting. Without arguing I went to sit beside marinette at the back row.

Marinette was silent, she didn't even gave me a small smile or acknowledge me.

"Hi marinette" My voice sounded weird.
"Hi" She mumbled without looking at me.

"Why won't you look at me" I blurted out and regretted. I gotta be the stupidest person ever.

"Well you are the one who said not to look at you" She whispered and went back to writing the test.

"I... I was feeling claustrophobic and nauseous that time.. " I lied as she looked at me with eyes full of guilt.

If she know the real reason, she'd slap me.

"I'm sorry adrien, I should've known.. "

"It's okay marinette" I squeezed her hand which is in her thigh.

Fuck this skirt!

I quickly pulled my hands and continued writing my test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien pov:

After finishing my fencing class I sat on our usual bench and waited for kagami.

I should stop feeling this attraction towards marinette. I remember receiving cheek kisses and hugs from marinette as adrien. But when she kissed me on cheek that night as chat noir, it caught me off guard and marinette was in her pj that night.

So I guess it's just hormones. After all marinette would always see me as a good friend like ladybug. 

I should move on from people that love me as a friend. I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Kagami is the only one who loves me. Of course she's not an expressive person but she never ignored me or rejected me.  She's always waiting for my love so it's time I love her back with the same passion and loyalty.

"Adrien" Kagami called.

"You're here" I smiled at her.

"I just wanted to apologize for taking decision by myself. I shouldn't have gotten angry for small mistakes like that"  She apologized.

"Kagami you've got every right to be angry at me" I hugged her.

"I'm sorry kagami" I apologized as her phone rings.

"My mother is waiting for me, see you" She kissed me and walked outside.

I feel happy.
.

.

.

.

I went inside my room to see felix playing with my video games.

"I didn't know you can play video games" I told as I entered the room.

"My room is not as big as yours and I got bored being in a room alone" He concentrated on the game.

"Are you okay felix" I tried to start a conversation.

"Aren't you tired of asking this same question on a routine" He closed the game and looked at me annoyed.

"We're brothers after all so I'm just making sure you're okay" I quickly told him.

"I hurt bridgette" Felix for the first time looked guilty.

"Did you push her or something" I asked

"Never mind adrien" He stood up as I stopped him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just asking if you accidentally done something" I told as he looked at me.

Debating whether he should tell me or not, I guess.
He took a deep breath and started telling me.

"When that chinese doll was hiding in the art room where I was just snooping around, I got annoyed with her positivity and told her that she should go back to china in a harsh way" He told. I can't imagine the definition of harsh in felix dictionary.

"And then she got emotional when I mentioned about her family"

"Why" I asked

"Seems like her dad is in coma for the past 2 years and they sent her to france to complete her education, she's just here to get financial support from that baker girl and I had to hurt her" He seemed to punishing himself.

I didn't know marinette's parents are so kind to take the education burden of another kid.

My father hates felix and he's only funding him because aunt amelie is my mother's twin sister.

"Did you apologize to her" I asked

"No" He shakes.

"Then apologize felix and you should go to your room, I need my privacy" I practically shoved his guilty face outside.

"At last you got rid of that stupid kid" Plagg flew inside the cheese cupboard.

After taking a nice bath, I started doing my homework.

I think I should help nino with this worksheet.

I dialled his number as he picked up in the third ring.

"Hey dude" I could hear alya's voice in the background.

"I thought you would want my help in today's worksheet" I told

"Alya promised she'd help me and we planned on going to beach tomorrow so.." He asked.

"I don't know if my father would allow me" I felt annoyed with my father controlling me.

"Dude you're 18 so live a little, you can also bring your girlfriend" He suggested.

"Who else are coming" I find myself curious.

"Just me, my girl, mari, alix, max"

Wait... marinette is coming!

"I guess I'll come" I told as he hung up with a 'cool dude'.

I'm going to beach tomorrow.
Of course I'll sneak out, I know my father would never allow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~