Chapter 11

Adrien pov:

I detransformed as I heard natalie knock on my door. 

"Come in" I pretended to be studying as plagg went inside his cupboard full of cheese.

"Adrien your father wishes to meet you" she looked sad. I went downstairs to see an annoyed felix and my angry father.

"Adrien am I not a good father enough for you to tell me about your girlfriend" I looked over at felix as he mumbled a 'sorry'

"Father..I.."

"Enough. you can date kagami as long as you are focused on your career" He waved his hand in dismissing way.

That was quicker than I thought.

"Bloody hell you didn't even gave him the chance to talk uncle, no wonder he didn't tell you" He rolled his eyes as my father got angry.

Why felix! I hope my father doesn't get akumatized.

"How I raise my son is none of your business felix" my father's voice was terrifying.

"Yeah raising your son in a golden cage" He snickered.

"I think it's time for bed felix and adrien" Natalie instructed us to go upstairs as I dragged felix before he could make the situation worse.

"What were you thinking felix" I whisper-yelled at him.

"It's not me who told your 'father', it's your girlfriend" He walked past me as I stopped him.

"What are you talking about" I pulled him into my room and closed the doors.

"Your girlfriend made it official by letting your father know about your relationship, call your robotic girlfriend for more info and stop wasting my time" He walked out of the room.

"Just as I decided I should break up with kagami and sort out my feelings, she had to tell my father" I signed and laid on my bed.

"That's why you should choose cheese, they are less complicated than girls" Plagg devoured his camembert. I'm jealous of him, he doesn't need to choose between anyone. All he do is eat cheese and be lazy. 

I took out my phone and dialed kagami's number.

"Hey kagami"

"Adrien, you could've informed about switching roles with your cousin" Her voice was devoid of emotions.

"I'm sorry kagami, It's just that all my classmates are going to beach and I don't want to be left alone" I told 

"Adrien I'm trying to communicate but all you're doing is hiding things from me" She signed through phone.

"I'm sorry kagami but this is all sort of new to me, I just don't know anything" I am exhausted apologizing to everyone.

"It's nearly one year since we started dating and your explanation for hiding things from me is frustrating" I know I'm messing up things but I don't know what should I do to make up for it.

"I'm sorry kagami" is the words I have left.

"No problem we'll sort it out tomorrow, good night adrien" 

"Good night kagami" I said as the line went dead.

I always mess up things. I looked at my phone as plagg flew in front of my face. 

"You'll figure it out kid, see camembert loves you, We are in a love traingle. I love camembert but camembert loves you" He tried to cheer me up as I laughed. 

"But plagg how am I going to face marinette tomorrow, after that kiss" I groaned as plagg flew around to toss another piece of camembert into his mouth.

"Ditch both girls and date a cheesy tasty camembert" 

It's no use asking him.

I'm damn sure marinette is going to stay 100 fts away from me. She already doesn't like to be around me for some weird reason and now add this to the list.

As for kagami, I don't know. 

I feel like I'm always messing up things and I don't know how to fix them. Like how I cataclysm things and ladybug fix, but I'm not chat noir now and no ladybug can fix my mess.

Why am I always feeling like I'm disappointing everyone??
Am I a disappointment to everyone?

Why the people I love ignore or reject me and why I disappoint the one who loves me??

Why!!

I hate feeling sorry for everything!!!!

"Adrien!! " Plagg shouted as a akuma flew  towards my phone.

No!! No!!

"Try to feel happy and ignore your negative emotion adrien" Plagg told as I tried to be happy.

I ran away as the akuma chased me.

"I can't,I'm sorry" I pulled my ring and threw it to plagg.

"Run and ask for help" I shouted as plagg flew out through my window.

"I am hawkmoth son, I could feel a raging guilt and feeling of disappointment so I'm giving you the power to destroy... "

"Stop it stop it, I don't want any power, leave me alone" I shouted holding my head. Gorilla and felix burst opened my room.

"You can be powerful destructor and make everyone proud but in return bring me the miraculous" The horrible voice echoed in my head.

"NO!!"