Chapter 9

Adrien pov:

"Felix please" I gave my puppy eyes as he huffed in anger.

"Fine" He whispered and wore my dress.

Well, I asked him to cover for me and go to fencing class.

I'm going to beach!!
The last time I went to beach was when I was 9 or 10, I don't really remember anything except my mom was with me and my dad and I are so happy and excited.

I packed my beach shorts which I borrowed from felix and my towel with plagg's cheese in a air tight box.

Don't want anyone complaining about the smell!

I finally reached my destination with the help of google map. I looked around to spot nino or any of my friends.

I dialled nino's number.

"Dude don't tell me you're not coming" I could hear a very irritated voice of him.

"I successfully reached but I don't know where you guys are and I'm standing near the big yellow umbrella" I told as he mumbled 'I'll come and get you'.

I waited for him.

A/N: That's marinette dress, found on instagram

A/N: That's marinette dress, found on instagram. Enjoy!

Wait isn't that marinette!

"Hey marinette" I touched her shoulders as she let out a shriek.

"A-Adrien.. You.. Alya" She looked at me as if she has seen a ghost.

"You don't want me here" My voice was barely a whisper but I know she heard it.

"N-No! I'm just surprised, I thought your father won't allow you" She awkwardly smiled at me.

"I sneaked out" I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

I'm not supposed to feel nervous. Maybe it's due to the fact that she looks pretty in that dress.

I looked at her belly button and gulped.

Please save me God!

"Where's nino and the others" I diverted myself.

"Ohh yeah.. I'll take you to them" She adjusted her top slightly and walked in front of me.

"Nice booty marinette" I heard plagg mimic my voice.

Fuck!

Marinette walked faster and she even managed to nearly fall on the sand but balanced herself and literally ran.

Why plagg! Just why?!

Nino waved at us as I sat beside him.

"Cool dude! Proud of you man" He patted my shoulders.