Chapter 15

Adrien's pov:

"Can I speak with my father natalie" I asked as I was revising physics.

"Your father's free on next sunday between 07:45 am to 08:00 am, during your breakfast" Natalie checked the schedule as I banged my head against the table.

Ouch..!! I shouldn't have banged my head that hard.

I held my head as natalie looked horrified.

"Adrien... " She stood up rushed to call my bodyguard.
"You're bleeding adrien, keep this ice pack until the doctor arrives" She rushed and gave me an ice pack.

"Is my father still busy making money" I smirked as natalie's eye widened.

well, I didn't intentionally banged my head against this table but I gotta use my chance.

After doctor cleaned my wounds and putting a bandage over my head. I was finally let free in my room.....with my bodyguard watching my every move.

"Adrien do you know how disappointed I am with you, right now" My father entered with his signature emotionless face and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I want to wear graduation hat and coat while graduating from high school father" I told as he stood up from my bed.

"I'll design you the best graduation hat and coat son but don't do something like this" he gently examined my head.

"I don't want your designs father, I wanna graduate like every other normal student, with friends by my side and I wanted to give my graduation speech" I argued as my head started to pound.

"Agreste family doesn't need friends, I'll arrange a graduation ceremony for you to recite your speech in front of mayor and every other respectable people" He cleared his throat and was ready to leave.

"I don't want any of that, I just want to graduate with my friends" I looked down as he walked out of the door as if he didn't heard me.

I have to do something. It has been my dream to wear the graduation coat, deliver my speech about how much I loved my friends and all.
Besides now I have an extra special reason to attend my graduation. I want to apologize to marinette for everything I've put her through.

I'm gonna snuck out and attend my graduation day.
I'm ready to accept any punishment.

"Hello felix" I called him as he answered after an hour.

"Glad to know you're still alive in your golden cage" His voice filled with sarcasm.

"Felix when is the graduation day" I got straight to the point.

"After our finals.. umm.. precisely at the mid of this month, why? you want me to video call you" One could hear sarcasm dripping in his words.

"I'm going to snuck out of my house so make sure you get a graduation coat and hat for me" my voice was excited at the end.

"Never imagined you'd be a rebellious kid, anyway how about you come to our midnight eiffel tower visit tonight" He asked as I considered for a minute.

"Who are all coming" I reluctantly asked.

"Me, my Chinese doll, Ms. Fake reporter and Mr. pathetic DJ, marinette" he told

Though I'm mad at him that he called alya 'fake reporter' and nino 'pathetic dj', I actually missed hearing his voice.

wait...

wait a minute....

wait a fucking minute.....

"Who's chinese doll?!" I asked as I remembered if I have any chinese classmates.