Chapter 6

Marinette's pov:

For the past hour I've been avoiding bridgette questions about adrien and me in the name of homework.

"Mari if I'm being too nosy, you can tell it" She sounded hurt.

I'm so stupid to avoid her.

"I'll tell you but don't laugh" I fake glared to lighten up her mood.

"I won't" She laughed.

And just like that I told her everything, starting from how I hated him when we first met to how I fell in love with him. I excluded the ladybug part instead told her I'm good friends with ladybug. It looked believable.

"So you're telling me this kagami chose a boy over her first friendship with the same gender" She looked angry.

"No! Kagami truly loves him unlike chloe and lila" I defended

"And you didn't truly loved him, kagami is the only one who 'truly' loved him"

"Bridgette.... "

"You deserve adrien too because you truly loved him too" She defended me against me.

"Well.... I.. Kagami... "

"Ok marinette answer me. If we compete for the same boy what will you do?! "

"I... I'll let the boy choose whoever he wants" I answered.

I don't know what exactly she's trying to say.

"Exactly because you don't want to ruin our friendship by choosing him so you let him choose and ready to accept the results even if it's negative" Her eyes are so bright like she preached something big.

"So.... "

"You told that kagami herself told that adrien and her are made for each other and she's only feeling sorry for you and not for others" She pointed out.

[P.S: In 'love eater' episode when ladybug stopped adrien and kagami kissing, kagami actually said she and adrien are made for each other. According to me that's one of the reasons why mari maybe afraid to confess to adrien]

[P.S: I'm sorry adrigami shippers 😅😅]

"She's just being confident that's all" I snapped.

"She's not confident, she's being selfish. She should've let adrien choose who he loves instead she made you, adrien and herself believe that 'kagami and adrien are made for each other'. Kagami doesn't consider you as a friend, she just showed you pity"

"Everybody pity me bridgette, I'm sure you're also pitying me for being a pathetic loser" I shouted at her.

"Think it for yourself marinette and I'm going to my room to give you some alone time" She closed my bedroom door behind her.

I didn't mean to snap and shout at her but my emotions overcame.

I'll apologize to her tomorrow.

Tikki silently watched me and went inside her doll house to give me some privacy.

Tikki always knows what to do. I went outside to my balcony to get some fresh air.

Is it true,. Adrien and I are made for each other!?

No no marinette, you moved on!!

"I'm done with him" I shouted my lungs out.
Now I kinda feel better but bridgette had a point though.