Chapter 2

Adrien pov:

"That doesn't mean you should push someone lila besides I don't believe you" I said to lila as marinette pushed past me and ran into the rain.

"I swear I'm telling you the truth Adrien" Lila pulled my arms towards her.

If I was chat noir I would've beat the shit out of this liar but I am pathetic little adrien who has to act nice to bad people like Lila rossie.

I took my umbrella from lila's hand and went inside my car.

I bought the umbrella for marinette anyway!

I went to my room and paced around here and there.
What if marinette started hating me?
I still remember how much marinette hated me when we first met.

"My precious little babies" I heard plagg as he was devouring his cheese.

Why haven't I thought of this before..!!

"Plagg claws.. " I heard my phone ringing.

I looked at the caller id.

Kagami..

I know I've been avoiding kagami due to my busy schedule and akuma attacks. The only time we get to see each other was when we were fencing.

I'm confused

I took the call and pressed my phone on my ears.

"Adrien we were supposed to meet at coffee shop" I heard kagami's fed up voice.

"I'm on my way kagami, it just took more time to distract my bodyguard and escape" I lied.

I'm a liar. I'm not chat noir, I'm just Adrien agreste who's trying hard to make his father love him by being nice to everyone.

"Okay I'll wait" She said as the line went dead.

I transformed into chat noir and quickly reached my destination.

"Hey kagami, sorry for making you wait"

"No problem, I ordered banana milkshake for you" She smiled and pecked on my lips.

"Thanks" I said even though I shouldn't be drinking high calorific food.

"How was your week" She started the conversation.

"Nice and yours?!"

"It was nice but I just missed you so much" She held my hand and squeezed it.

"Me too" I lied for the 100th time. In fact I forgot we were in a relationship. At times nino and alya would remind me about my relationship by teasing me. Besides that I don't think about kagami like I should have.

Guilt started eating me up as kagami told about a new fencing technique she saw in YouTube.

As I was lazily listening to her and commenting if needed, I saw marinette. She's carrying a bag from fabrics shop and another little black bag.

She looks cute with her hair tied in multimouse style.

"So what do you think adrien..?! "

"It's nice" My absentminded brain told as she stiffened.

I think I messed up.

"So you haven't listened" Kagami was so composed that it's kinda scary.

"I'm sorry kagami I had a lot of things on my mind" I apologized

"Adrien I think it's time we take a break" She stood up.

"Are you breaking up with me" I asked. It's scary how I'm not feeling what I should feel, rather I feel empty.