Chapter 1

Marinette pov:

I checked the assignment that took me more than 2 hours.

"You're stressing yourself marinette, the assignment is perfect" Tikki cheered me. She always know how to light up my mood.

"Okay" I signed and went to my bed. This is my final year and I have to give my best so that I can enter a reputed college.

Being a 17yr old girl with a dream of becoming a fashion designer is not easy.

"You've got one new alert" My phone beeped.

An akuma again!!!

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry I'm late"

"No worries ladybug, I've got it covered and the akuma is in his medal" Chat smiled. I miss his silly pet name and his witty little puns.

Ever since I told him we could only be best friends, chat noir started maintaining his distance. I don't know what I should feel about that but I am glad I have a understanding partner like him.

.

.

.

"Pound it" We said

"Defeating that akuma was swift and speedy" Chat told as we sat on the eiffel tower.
"Couldn't have done it better myself" I smiled at him.

"Umm.. Ladybug, can I ask you something" Chat looked unsure.

"I am all ears" I encouraged him as he gave me a nervous smile.

"As you see I kinda ignored my girlfriend because of.. umm.. studies and all the extra curriculum activities so I'm wondering what I should do"
"You want me to give you a relationship advice" I smiled despite that small something at the bottom of my stomach.

"Yeah" He looked anxious. He must really love this girl.

"Go on a date with her.. Since you ignored her, go on a date and make it up to her"

"But I'm afraid I've already tried it"

"Then what?!" I gave him a puzzled look.

"She got upset and irritated with me" He looked depressed.

"Did you use any of your cat puns" I joked but he didn't respond

"Chat I think communication is the key, tell her how you feel and express your love for her" I swallowed the unnecessary lump in my throat.
Maybe I'm feeling sad for chat or I'm regretting not telling adrien how I felt about him.

Either way I need to go.

"I'm going to catch up with my sleep and use my tip" I flied to my room.

.

.

.

.

(At school)

I am early today so I walked inside the classroom without stumbling to find lila and adrien.

He's just a friend who's dating the most beautiful and intelligent girl.
Kagami is confident, elegant and a really nice girl. I'm quite happy adrien is dating a sweet girl like kagami unlike lila and chloe.

"Hey marinette" Alya gestured me to come fast.

"Adrien has been talking to lila for the past 15 minutes" Alya tried to get a reaction out of me.

I moved on from him!

I moved on from him!!

I moved on from hot and sweet Adrien agreste!!!

"Adrien is being nice to his friends and why would that bother me" I responded innocently.

"Do you have any idea that you're the only one who's single in our class and you're 17 girlie" Alya exclaimed that it's a sin to be a single.

"I have chloe and lila" I told to myself and alya.

"Are you comparing yourself with chloe marinette.?! "

"Yes and what's wrong with that" I neatly placed my assignment in front of me.

"Something is wrong, do you know even sabrina has a boyfriend from new york" Alya said and sighed as I didn't reply.

I don't know what to tell. I know she's worried about me for not moving on from Adrien but I'm trying hard.

The class started as usual. I successfully submitted my assignment and the day went on with adrien not even acknowledging my presence and I'm okay with that and used to it. He only sees me as a good friend and nothing else.

As I was waiting for the thunderous rain to stop I felt someone push me from behind, it was unexpected and totally got me off guard.

"Whaa.. tt" I fell on the floor as my clothes got muddy and the pouring rain hitting me with all force.

"Lila.!" I heard... Chloe out of all people.

"That pathetic loser deserves anyway" Lila said as chloe looked at me before entering into her car.

I stood by myself as a car stood in front of me.

"Are you alright marinette" Adrien gave me a kind smile and helped.

"I told her not to talk bad about you adrien but she didn't listen" Lila as usual turned the table and cried.

I know even if I told the truth, nobody will believe, everybody would believe lila's crocodile tears so I collected my things that were scattered.

"That doesn't mean you should push someone lila besides I.. " Adrien was saying something but all I could register was the fact that adrien believed lila. I pushed past him and ran towards my home. The rain hitting me as I heard adrien shouting something.

Probably advising lila how to be good to bad people like Marinette dupain-cheng

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Here's the first chapter

Hope you enjoy

Feel free to point out any mistakes