The mission

Hey my name is Jade and this is my life.

It's different from most demigods.

I know that already, not many people have been trained to be a ninja since they were 5.

I was brought to camp when I was 10 and I guess you could say that my life is only slightly different from when I was with my clan. Instead of killing people that are murders, I kill monsters that could kill just about anyone or thing.

It's a nice change.

I'm 13 now so I've been at camp for 3 years now.
I'm 4'0 and I'm a daughter of Poseidon (looks like cover picture).
.
.
.
.
🎼 play song🎼
~Jade's pov~
"Jade, please come to the big house" can be heard on the speakers threw the whole camp

'Wonder what he wants' I think to myself as I take the throwing stars I was using out of the target and make my way to the big house.

When I get there Chiron is sitting in his wheelchair sipping tea

"Hi Chiron, you called?" I ask getting right to the point

"Yes, Jade I have a mission that I need you to do for me" he said taking a sip of his tea," I need you to go to a school In Illinois and find a demigod. The saidar that is assigned to the demigod can't get him out of he state and to camp since he is being targeted by roughly 8 monsters. I need you to kill the monsters and bring the demigod to camp. Will you do it?"

"Yea sure. When do I leave?" I ask while opening a pack of gummy bears

"At sunrise before breakfast, so go get packed now so you can leave first thing. Oh and pack something warm, it's winter and Illinois has 2 feet of snow already"

"Alright, thanks for the advice. Next time we meet will be when I have the demigod, later Chiron" I walk off down to my cabin as start packing for the quest.

'I wonder how many weapons I should bring with me......' I think to myself, as I pack my brother Percy comes in and then crashes onto bed. I chuckle to myself, he must of been tired.

I finish packing and put the bag by the door,"well nothing to do now but to sleep an wake up tomorrow"