Capture the flag Part 2

Recap:
"5!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2!
.
.
.
.
.
1! GO!!!!!"
🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥🚥
~ Jade's pov ~
🎼play song 🎼
I moved from the tree I was crouching in and moved to the next. Looking down at the seen below me everyone was locked in combat. My job along with Percy, Annabeth, and 2 others was to get the flag while the others went by foot, I jumped from tree to tree silently.

I could hear monsters roaring and attacking campers like they always do during capture the flag.

Once I get to the flag I wait a bit.

There were three guards.

One from the Demeter.

One from Hephaestus.

And one from Iris.

'This will be hard....' I think to myself, then out of the corner of my eye I see Percy hiding in the bushes waiting for an opportunity to strike and Annabeth was possibly here as well with her invisibility cap on, it has started working again.

Percy seamed to notice me and did hand signals and I nodded.

He had told me, 'wait 10 seconds then we would ambush them'
10
.
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6
.
.
.
.
5
.
.
.
.
.
4
.
.
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
1
We charged.

I dropped down from the tree while Percy and Annabeth came out of hiding and we attacked them.

Percy and Annabeth fought the Iris and Demeter campers while I fought the Hephaestus camper.

I had to dodge traps, Greek Fire, a flaming hammer, and his sword when he finally pulled that out and started to fight like a normal person and not just chucking things at me.

Our fight went on longer then Percy and Annabeth's. They ended up beating their opponents quickly and then took the flag and ran while I fought the Hephaestus camper, who was trying to get the flag back.

In the end I beat the guy and left him slumped against a tree with a couple bruises and cuts.

'The coach horn hadn't sounded yet so the game is still going on' I thought as I picked up my throwing stares that were on the ground. Then I heard a rustling in the bushes and turned to see what I was
But....

Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough and was knocked out by blinding pain .

~ Carlos's pov ~
'Whoa....this was crazy' I thought as I fought this guy from the Hephaestus cabin who was trying to bash my head in with a hammer.

'And here I thought they were on our side' I thought while looking to see the damage I had done to the guy.

I had gotten in a couple cuts on the guy but in the end he defeated me by breaking my leg with his hammer, "fudge!!" I punched the ground.

But before he could get the flag Percy and Annabeth crossed into our territory with the other teams flag.

The game had ended.

We had won the game.

I laughed and laid back on the ground.

Then it got really bright and everyone got quiet I sat up to see what was going on and saw that they were all looking at me.

"Um......did I do something wrong?"

Annabeth pointed above my head, I looked up to see a fading sun.

Then everyone kneeled.

"All hail Carlos, the son of Apollo!" Chiron yelled as he knelt down as well.

Then after a minute of awkward silence everyone got up and went back to celebrating.

A kid walked over to me and crouched down next to me, "hey I'm Will, the counselor of the Apollo cabin, nice to meet you. We're brothers related by godly parent" 

"Ok, um... Hey I'm Carlos but I guess you already knew that"

Will nods and looks at my leg, "ouch, did you get hit with a hammer?"

"Yea......,I was fighting a Hephaestus camper who fought with a hammer"

"I see...." Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a.................................. Little cake?

"Here eat this, it'll heal your leg"

"Seriously?" I asked as I ate it, it tasted like brownies.

"Yea, it's ambrosia, it helps heal demigods, and for a little break in your leg like that will fix it in 3,2,1. Stand up, it's fixed"

I stood up slowly and put my weight on it, it was fixed, "whoa!! That stuff is awesome!"

Will chuckled, "right? Now come on, let me introduce you to all your other siblings" and then he led me to a bunch of campers who were celebrating. Once he introduced me to them, I learned their names and everything.

"HELP!!!"

We all turned to see to campers running over to Chiron carrying a girl between them. It was Jade. She had a claw marks on her legs, arms dripping with poison, and a harpoon imbedded in her stomach.

"Jade...." I whispered, even though I had only talked to her once since she had brought me to camp I felt horrible just seeing her like that.

The whole Apollo cabin and me as well ran over to her. The others pulled out bandages, ambrosia, some yellow liquid that I heard was called nectar, and other stuff to do field healing so they could stop the bleeding before taking her to the infirmary. All I could do was stand out of their way while they tried to stop the bleeding.

Percy even ran over to the and put water on the bruises on her head, they faded away and then there was nothing left of them. The whole camp was quiet while they worked, apparently they cared more about her then they let on.

I had learned from Conner that the others in camp were intimidated by her since she was such a good fighter and could beat one of the Ares campers when she got to camp. So they did like her, in a way, they just didn't show it. But now... I think they were regretting it

"She might not make it, look how deep that harpoon is in her stomach" some girl whispered to a boy. They were standing behind me.

"Yea, I don't think even the water will save her" I heard the boy tell the girl.

I clenched my fist, I couldn't take this.

"We stopped the bleeding!!!" One of the Apollo campers yelled as they got her onto a stretcher.

"OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!" Another yelled as they started running with Jade to the infirmary.

I was grabbed by the arm by Kelly, one of my new siblings and pulled along with the others, "come on, your going to help us to! Even if you don't know much about healing!" She told me as we ran with the others.

"Ok"