Prank

~ Jade's pov ~
So........I'm better now, I guess.

At least I think I am.

I have a friend now and they've taught me how to trust again.

The whole camp has changed their attitude towards me.

So I guess you could say I'm better now.

🎼 play song 🎼
I walk around camp barefoot early in the morning. I don't see anyone around which is nice every once in a while. I end up climbing up into a tree and jumping from one to another. When I hear voices I stop.

"Put him in the bag! hurry up before someone wakes up!" Someone whisper yells.

"I know already hold on!"

I looks down from the tree and see two people wearing masks dragging a body out of the Apollo cabin.

I go down to a lower branch and get a better look at the person.

It's Carlos.

I go down to the lowest branch just above the two people who are hunched over whisper yelling at each other.

"So.........what are you two doing?" I asked close to their ears.

They jump and scream when they see its me.

"N-n-nothing!"

"O really? Then why is Carlos out of his cabin, on the ground, sleeping?"

"Um......" The other one said trying to think something up.

"Spill it" I told them, "and if it's a good prank I'll help. Oh and take the masks off as well"

They sighed in relief and took them off reveling their identities to be Conner and Travis.

"So, we were thinking about digging a hole and burying him up to his waist and getting his arms in as well and dye his hair pink. And then cover him in sparkles, rhinestones, and silly string. And then put him in a really puffy top with lots of ribbon on it" Conner said finishing it up.

"So?......will you help us?" Travis asked.

A smile spread across my face, "o yea"

"Best cousin ever!!!" They both shout.

"Shh!! Be quiet of he'll wake up!!"

They both grin and we get to work

🍃 3 hours later 🍃
🎼 keep the song playing 🎼

~ Carlos's pov ~
I wake up to laughing and feeling squished. When I open my eyes I have to close them again from a glare off of something.

"Morning sunshine, how was your night?" I heard a voice ask.
I knew that voice. It was Jade.

"It was fine, why is it so bright?" I asked opening my eyes and the glare stopped and I saw the whole entire camp laughing at me....

But why were they so tall?

"That's probably from all the pictures they're taking of you"

"What do you mean?"

Jade said nothing but smiled and turned a body sized mirror at me and I saw myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
O...

My....

Gods.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What the flip?!?!?!?! I'm covered in glitter and my hair is pink!!"

"Don't forget that your buried in the ground and covered in silly string and rhinestones" Conner added laughing his butt off.

I glared at Jade, Conner, and Travis.

"I'll get you for this!" I said struggling to get free but failing.

Jade is hugging her sides from laughing and wipes away a couple tears, "aw give it up, we got you so good that you can't get us back"

I sighed in defeat, "fine whatever.... Just get me out!!"

"Alright, that we can do" Travis said grabbing a shovel along with Conner and they started digging me out.

🍃 30 mins. Later 🍃

Jade helped me out of the hole and I brushed dirt off myself along with glitter and silly string and the other stuff they put on me.

"You sure had fun with this didn't you?"

"Sure did!" Jade said happily.

"You 3 are the craziest cousins ever"

"Godly blood yes we're your cousins mortal blood though, we're all friends, or siblings but yea......." Conner said awkwardly.

Jade laughs and we all end up laughing as well.

"Now what?" I ask as I throw Jade onto my back and give her a piggy back ride.

She's so light! Well that might be because she's so short....

"You get changed mister and then breakfast!" Jade says happily.

"Alright, but you should get changed as well, your full of sparkles and dirt now"

She looks down at herself and sighs, "yea, I guess so"

I put her down and we all head our septet ways