Wake up...

if you haven't known yet
part 3 was edited slightly
it has a picture of Carlos and that's about it

🌺2 weeks later🌺
~ Carlos's pov ~

it's been two weeks since they did the operation on jade. She still hasn't woken up, but she has been mumbling in her sleep so I guess that's a good sign.

But...... I miss her.

I want her to wake up.

But.........

I don't know when that will happen.

I sit down in my usual spot next to Jade's bed.

~ 3rd person's pov. ~
🎼 play song 🎼
Carlos brushes stray strains out of her face and behind her ear.

He sighs, "please wake up" he says kissing her forehead and then looks out the window of the infirmary.

His siblings look at him with pity. He had just figured out that he loved her and now she might not wake up. They had to put her on life support yesterday when they didn't know if she would be able to breath by herself.

As time goes on the healers started to give up on Jade but Carlos stayed next to her the whole time. It was 2 months until she woke up, and right next to her sleeping in a chair by her bed holding her hand was Carlos.

Jade blushes and shakes him awake, "Carlos? Where am I?"

~ Carlos's pov ~
I wake up to the voice I had been dying to hear for the past 2 months.
I opened my eyes to see the girl I love sitting up and shaking me awake.
the next thing I knew, I was hugging her.

I breathed in a breath of relief and felt tears start to roll down my face, "your awake" I said smiling happy to see her.

"Yea, I guess I am" she said laughing and wiping away my tears.

The healers ran in when the hurd the commotion and froze in shock seeing the one person they thought would never wake up, awake.
They smiled and came over and checked Jade over to see if she was alright.

🌺a week later 🌺
~ Jade's pov ~
I walk out of the infirmary stretching with Carlos, my now boyfriend, by my side and we walk around camp.

"so what do you want to do today?" I asked him intertwining my hand in his.

"don't know" he said smiling, "but I do know that I want to do something/ anything with you"

I laugh and kiss his cheek, "let's go to the lake"

"alright"

As we walk people tell us congrats on 'finally' getting together and for me finally waking up.

I smile to myself, 'This isn't such a bad place now that they except me. looking back I think know I didn't like camp because no one would take the time of day to talk to me, but thanks to Carlos that all changed the day I brought him to camp' I think to myself.

We get to the lake and I walk on top of the water while Carlos walks in the water. I look at the sky and smile.

This really is a good life