Tell the truth

Hey!
Sorry for it being so short and for the cliff hanger and for not updating in awhile
If you go back to part 3 of this story there's a pic. That I just added
It's of what Carlos looks like :)
Anyways....
But I hope you all like this

🌺 time skip 2 weeks 🌺
~ Carlos's pov ~
I'm sitting at Jade 's bedside again today.

It's been 2 weeks and she haven't woken up yet.

The healers put her in a tank of water again today to speed up her recovery proses but still....nothing is working, she's not responding to anything.

'I hope she's ok' I think to myself as I look out the window of the infirmary, I sigh and look down at the painful expression on her face and I feel the guilt weighing down even more heavily on my shoulders
Then, like a nightmare, her eyes shot open she she started screaming.

Will and some of my other siblings ran over with equipment. I was told to help hold her down as they fixed the problem.

- 2 hours of listening to screaming later -
🎼 play song 🎼
I walk over to will.

He has blood stained on his shirt, Jade 's blood. They had to cut her side open to fix the problem.

Apparently she had poison in her said that was making her conscious for so long and they had to get it out.

"Will" I said. He turned around and had a grim look on his face, "How bad is she?

Will didn't say anything at first then said," well.... She could get better if we-.."

I cut him off," tell me how bad she is and don't sugar coat it. Tell the truth"

He sighed and looked me dead in the eyes," she's bad, the poison damaged some of her skin and we had to cut it out before it got to the rest of her so now there's a chunk of flesh missing from her side. Also she unconscious again and we had to put her back in the tank to speed up her healing presses. But on the bright side the blood in her system has gone back up so she's not in any danger from blood loss anymore"

My face was pail, I could tell, "o-ok" I sat down on a chair and put my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry but you did say not to sugarcoat it" Will said before he left to go check on other campers leaving me to try not to fall apart.