It wasn't a dream then?

~ Jade's pov ~
When we got to camp Carlos had passed out and I was trying to drive the motorcycle while making sure he didn't fall off.

When camp was viable little figures were seen on the hill, "hey!!" I yelled at them.

They seemed to see me and run over, when I got closer I realized that they weren't campers. They were snake women that were trying to get into the camp.

"Just my luck..." I said to myself as the motorcycle flipped in the air over one of them and I sank my katana in it killing it.

We then landed and skidded to a stop, I got off the bike and then pulled Carlos off as well and laid him in the grass, "stay here" I told him even though he was unconscious.

I turned around and then was locked in combat. 'There's 5 left' I thought to myself as a killed another one, 'I can't let them get to him'.

When I was battling 4 of them the one left over was trying to get to Carlos, "oh no you don't!" I yelled at it and threw a kuni at it killing it.

I was then stabbed in my right side, I groaned in pain but kept fighting.
In the end I killed the rest of them. I then walked sluggishly over to Carlos and draped his arm over my shoulder and started to drag him to camp while my stab wound just got worse and blood stained my shirt.

When we got to half blood hill my forehead was covered in sweat from the strain I was being put under. We were half way down the hill when I saw Chiron galloping over with the Apollo cabin running behind him 
'Good' I thought as I started to fall, 'they can help him now' and then I blacked out as I hit the ground.

~ Carlos's pov ~
🎼 play music 🎼
I remember waking up once and I was laying down in the grass, I heard fighting and I turned my head to see Jade fighting snake women. I tried to get up to help her but my body wouldn't let me. I saw one of them running towards me, I tried to get up to defend myself but I couldn't. I watched in fear as it came tords me, then.... It was gone.

And a kuni dropped to the ground.

I looked at Jade to see that she threw it and then got stabbed.

I tried to yell out her name but then I lost consciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up to the sound of voices.

"When do you think he'll wake up?"

"Don't know, but he would of been worse off if she didn't banged his leg like she did"

"Good point"

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the infirmary, when I sat up the voices stopped.

I looked to see who it was and saw that it was Will and Kylie.

"Your awake!!" Kylie exclaimed as she hugged me.

"Hey, yea I'm awake. How long was I out?"

"Two days" Will said walking over and sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Really? I thought it was longer"

"Well it might of been" Kylie said releasing me, "that's how long you've been out since you've been at camp. We don't know about before though. We haven't asked Jade yet"

"What do you mean you haven't asked her yet? Is she ok?"

Will looked at me sadly, "she was stabbed just outside camp and passed out halfway down the hill"

"I thought that was a dream..... Her getting stabbed I mean"

"Nope" Will said, "sorry, she's still passed out" he nods over to the bed next to me.

I looked over and saw Jade laying in the bed, her face was pail and her side was bandaged up, bit there was still blood seeping threw. One of my siblings Kyle was re-wrapping her wound.

"O gods......." I say looking at her, "I'm sorry Jade....I'm sorry" and at that moment I realized that I would/will be broken if she do went wake up. If she doesn't get better. I like her, no love her. It took awhile for me to realize that. I've known for a while but haven't wanted to admit it to myself. But now I know and I think I'll tell her when she gets better.