Falling from the skys

Just incase you all were wonder the pic. Above is what Carlos looks like

- 3rd person's pov. -
They were flying over Pennsylvania when Steve started to wake up
Jade watched him as he sat up and look around

"Where are we?" He asked stretching his arms while trying not to fall off his pegasus.

"We're in the middle of Pennsylvania and should be in New York soon" Jade told his as she turns around and pulls Carlos back onto the Pegasus as he was about to fall off again for the third time, the first time they weren't so lucky and had to dive 20 feet to catch him before he hit the ground.

Steve nods and has his Pegasus fly over to Grover's and start talking. The other Pegasus who had no one to ride him ended up caring jade's backpack and a bag they threw some stuff in for Carlos from their dorm, along with the two duffel bags that belonged to Steve and Grover.

🍃 three hours of riding later 🍃
They had just reached New York when it started raining and Carlos woke up and would of fallen off blackjack if Jade hadn't grabbed his arm, "Be more carful! Are you trying to die early?!"

"No!! But where are we?!" Carlos asked as he slowly sat up and held onto the saddle that was strapped onto blackjack.

"We're in New York and almost at camp"

"Ok....so...why did you guys kidnap me again?"

Jade hits him in the head,"WE DID NOT KIDNAP YOU!!! Why is that the first thing everyone asks when they get knocked out?"

"Probably because they're in a different state and don't know where they are" Grover said as he was looking with binoculars towards the ground.

"Grover! Not helping" she yelled over to him," anyway... We didn't kidnap you, we rescued you and now we're bring you to camp" Jade said matter-of-fatly to Carlos.

"Ok...then what is this camp?"

🎼 play video 🎼
"We'll have to tell you more when we get there!" Grover told him then looked back threw his binoculars," scatter!!"

Just as they all moved away flaming arrows pierced the night air. They all started flying faster towards camp. The rain then looked like it was set on fire.

"Fly in protector formation!!" He yelled over to Steve and the other Pegasus and they made a triangle formation around blackjack, Jade, and Carlos and they raised towards to camp.

"Don't break ranks!!" Steve yelled," even if one of us gets killed!!"

"What do you mean if one of us gets killed?!" Carlos yelled at Grover and Steve," what's going on?!"

"We're doing our job kid" Jade said to him as she gave him the rains to blackjack and jumped onto the Pegasus that was carrying all the bags.

She gave Carlos his backpack," don't look back if one of us gets shot down. Keep going, blackjack knows where he's going, let him lead the way. And he will not let you fall or turn around. Understand?" Jade asked using the voice she only ever used in life or death situations.

Carlos nods clearly scared,"alright, but you all have to promise me one thing"

"What?" Steve asked as he hit a arrow on fire away from the group with a baseball bat.

"Don't die" Carlos said as he put his backpack on.

"We're not planing on it" Grover chuckled as he hits another arrow with a frying pan.

As they fly camp comes into sight and there are a bunch of people with torches at the top of half-blood hill waiting for them.

"Alright!" Jade yelled over the wind as she knocked another arrow out of the sky,"Steve go with Carlos and make a beeline straight towards camp! Me and Grover are going to drop down and deal with the monsters trying to pick us off!"

"But I thought we weren't going to break formation!!" Steve cried as he got blackjack and his Pegasus ready to fly faster.

"Screw it, there are to many of them, we need to wipe them out" Grover said to Steve.

"Alright then, good luck you two!!!" He and Carlos made a beeline to camp with their Pegasus.

Grover pulled out his pan pipes as he and Jade dropped down from the sky to the ground and turned to face the monsters.

There were 7 hellhounds and riding them were vampires.....( the vampire girls with one donkey leg and one metal leg...from The Last Olympian) who were armed with bows and flaming arrows.

"This is just great....." Jade muttered as she took out a katana.

"Right?" Grover asked putting his pipes to his lips," whoever kills the most gets the others desert for a week"

"Your on!!" Jade said as she ran towards the monsters.

Grover plays a tune that makes the trees come to life and trap the hellhounds then gos over and hits them with his bat making them turn to dust while Jade slashed and stabbed the monsters.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Grover ended up killing the last monster," how many did you kill? I got 7"

"So did I" Jade said wiping monster gunk off her sword.

"Aww... That means we tied then!"

"Yea guess so, no getting the others desert then" just then Grover fell to the ground.

"Grover!!" Jade yelled running over to him.

His leg looked broken and was swelling, "You just had to fight more then you could didn't you?" She asked and she helped him up and walk to camp.

"Well if I didn't then you would of gotten my desert"

"True, but now your hurt" she tells him as they walk up the hill and past the pine tree, "I need a medic!!!" Jade then yells to the people at the bottom of the hill.

Three Apollo kids run over and take Grover to the infirmary.

"Uge" Jade says as she looks at her arm, there's a big claw mark on it,"just my luck..." She says as she pulls a ambrosia square out of her pocket and eats it; a couple seconds later wound heals.

"Hey!!" Someone yells over in her direction.

Jade looks up and sees Steve running over to her from the big house," how did it go? Where's Grover? Is he ok?"

"The battle went fine, and Grover should be ok when he's let out of the infirmary. He broke his leg"

"Ouch"

She nods," where's Carlos?"

"He's with Chiron so you don't need to worry about him anymore"

"Right" she says nodding, "well, later then"

"Later" Steve says waving bye as Jade walks away.

She goes to her cabin and sits on her bed. Her bag had already been brought back, 'must of been Steve' Jade thought as she opened her bag and started pulling things out and putting them away.

'Hopefully next time I get a mission it won't be to rescue someone' she thought as she walked over to her bed," o well next time" she said to herself sighing and sitting down.