Who are you?

~3rd person's pov.~
🍃 the next morning 🍃
Jade sits in the passenger seat of the camps van, Argus, the camps security guy is driving her to Pennsylvania where she has a ticket for a bus heading to Wisconsin.
.
.
~ Jade's pov. ~
So I'm sitting here in the passenger seat drawing in awkward silence with Argus, he's the camps security guy, he has eyes all over his body and he doesn't talk at all. So it's a bit weird.

Anyway....

As we get closer to Pennsylvania I start putting the sketch pad I was drawing in back in my backpack along with the pencil I was using. I sigh. It's always like this, every time I go on a mission. I never go with anyone else so it's not really a quest. Truth be told, no one wants to go on a quest with me. They don't like how I can mask my presence so no one notices me and how I don't interact with people all that much. I don't really trust anyone, not even my brother Percy. It's hard to trust when you've been told all your life never to trust anyone. Not even your family.

🍃 Pennsylvania🍃 ~3rd person's pov.~
🎼 play song 🎼

Jade gets out of the car and wave good bye to Argus as he drives away
She sighs and pulls out her bus ticket out of her bag, "well, might as well find the bus stop now"

She then walks for about 30 mins until she finds the bus stop. She sits down on the bench and pulls out her sketch book and starts to draw while waiting for the bus.

Once there, she gets in and finds an empty seat. Jade looks at the other passengers and almost laughs, there's a man sitting 3 seats down form her who has a chicken on his head while he's reading a newspaper.
She shakes her head and looks out the window as the bus starts to move.
.
.
.
It took a total of 3 days to get to Wisconsin from Pennsylvania.
Jade stretches and walks over to a boy she knows, who is holding a sign with her name on it.

"Hey Grover, long time no see" Jade says as she high fives Grover.

Grover was one of the two Sayers that were protecting the demigod Jade was sent to bring to camp, "so how's everything so far with the new kid?" She asks as her and Grover walk over to his car and get in.

"He's been doing alright for now, but me and Steve are worried that he's going to be attacked soon by one of the monsters targeting him."

Jade nods, "alright, so what's this kids name and how am I suppose to get close to him so we can bring him to camp?"

"Well, this week is visiting week, our family's are able to come and visit us, you know since its a boarding school. Anyway since me, Steve, and the new kid, his name is Carlos by the way, are room mates I've told Carlos that your my cousin that's coming to visit and that I was getting you today."

"Hum........" Jade says and she looks out the window, "alright, that sounds good, now tell me about the monsters targeting him, I need to know more abut the situation" she tells him as they turn and pass the 'Welcome to Illinois' sign.

"Well there's one who is his world history teacher, he's a mantacore. There's a gang at the school who are Cyclopes, there are 5 of them. And then there are the 2 cheerleaders who are furies. That's about it, 8 in total"

"Wow......this kid must have a powerful parent if he's got so many monsters wanting to eat him"

Grover just nods. They turn and they pull up a driveway leading to a bunch of dorms.

"Welcome to Jefferson high, your mission starts now" and with that Grover parks the car and he and Jade climb out.

They walk over to one of the dorms and to one of the rooms, Grover pulls out his keys and opens the door. Inside are Steve, who's playing on an Wii, and a boy, who must be Carlos, who's playing on the Wii with Steve. It looked like they were playing some racing game.

"Hey I'm back and I brought my cousin with" Grover said to the two guys as he put his car keys down and sat down on the other couch.

Jade walked over and stood awkwardly agent the wall next to the couch Grover was sitting on, "hi Steve, long time no see"

Steve looks up and smiles slightly," last time I saw you was when Grover was skyping"

Jade rolls her eyes, "yea, but I did meet you before that you moron"

Steve laughs and looks over at Carlos who was looking confused, "Carlos, this is Grover's cousin Jade."

(Look at pic. For what Carlos looks like)

Carlos nods looking a little less confused now knowing why a girl was in their dorm room," hi, I'm Carlos, nice to meet you Jade" he then looks over at Grover," how long is visiting week? I mean, how long are the visitors aloud to stay?"

"A week man" Grover said trying not to laugh," it's in the name"

"Yea, yea, I know"

Jade smiles slightly and sits on the arm of the couch Grover is on," so how long have you known Grover and Steve?"

"We met just this year so, we've known each other for a semester"

Jade nods
.
.
.
.
.
They all hear a thump on the roof and the whinny of a horse.

Jade looks up at the ceiling," I'll go see what that was" she says standing up

The others nod and then go back to playing the Wii
.
.
.
.
.
On the roof are 4 pegasus.

'Hey Jade!' The black Pegasus says to Jade

"What are you doing here blackjack?"

'Chiron told me to get 3 of my buddies and meet you here, we're your way back to camp.'

Jade sighs," alright, but don't make any noise then" then she gos back inside
.
.
.
.
Once back Grover asks her what it was as she gets inside, Jade tells him and he nods, "Good, now we have a fast way back"

Jade nods," yea, we're lucky"

Then there's a crash in the room where Carlos and Steve are playing the Wii. Grover and Jade rush over to be greeted with the sight of a massive hole in the wall and 8 monsters making their way over to Carlos and Steve .

Steve had a baseball bat in his hands ready to fight when he was knocked out by fury.

"Steve!!!" Carlos yelled panicked and backed up into the wall

Then quick as a flash, the monsters were gone, leaving only a shower of dust behind to signify any trace that they were there. There in the middle of the falling dust is Jade cleaning gunk off a katana.

Carlos's eyes go wide as he looks from the dust to Jade to Grover and Steve," who are you people?!"

"Who are we?" Jade asked amused while putting the katana away," I'm a demigod and Grover and Steve are sydars. We've come to take you back to our camp with us"

"Wha-..." Carlos starts to say but is knocked out by a hellhound who wasn't known to be there before.

Jade runs over and states the hellhound in the back, making it turn into monster dust, "Come on Grover lets get these two back to camp"

Grover nods as he picks up Steve and Jade gets Carlos and they make their way to the roof.