chapter 1. where are we?

-ten cents' pov-

yesterday i was very tired after working through out bigg city port, with all of the other tugs so I rest for a bit but then, i woke up and i saw that me and the other star tugs were in a city, but it wasn't bigg city port everything was very different, I woke up sunshine who was asleep right next to me, "what do you want ten cents?" he groaned, i told him that we were lost his eyes widen in shock, I told sunshine to wake up the others.

-top hat's pov-

I was very annoyed that I was woken up by warrior, out of all the tugs I was woken up by warrior "top hat wake up were not in bigg city!" warrior said as he shook me, I got up and put on my top hat, and saw that the city was empty but us.

-sunshine's pov-

When Everyone was awake we tried to find somebody, ten cents was tired yet scared and so he went off to find someone to at least help us.

-ten cents' pov-

I went off to find someone to help us, but then i saw someone it looked like a bunny I said "excuse me, me and my friends are lost can you please help us?" but there was no response, so I said the same thing again, then it slowly turned and I saw it had red pupils, I slowly walked back and it came towards me and I turned an ran.

-oj's pov-

I sat down and wondered what happened, i saw ten cents running and he said "we need to get out of here!" big Mac looked at ten cents "your just little spooked that were lost" big Mac said "no I'm serious we need to get out of here" ten cents said as he was shaking with fear.

-top hat's pov-

While No one was looking I walk off but then i saw a pig with a bat so I hoped a fence, and fell down on my head, then I saw a pony who asked "are you OK?" I responded with "I'm okay, but me and my friends are lost and we need help".