Chapter 2. Where Are We? Pt. 2

-kwazii's pov-

I had some fun yesterday but, I woke and me and the other octonauts were in a city, idk why we were in a city but I woke up the others, and they were shocked.

Meanwhile...

-pony's pov-

I saw this man in a suit and a top hat on his head on the ground, I helped him up and he told me that he and his friends were lost in the city, he told me his name was top hat, a weird name but it fits him well.

-Warrior's pov-

As my brother big Mac was comforting ten cents I realized that top hat was missing, so I told oj that top hat was missing he told everyone else and they all freaked out.

-oj's pov-

When Warrior said that top hat was missing I was shocked, so I told the other star tugs, and they freaked out then we saw a zebra and a pony, this scared us even more until the zebra said "were here to help you guys".

Later...

-no one's pov-

The octonauts found out that they were lost, so they tried to find help until they bumped into the star tugs, and zizzy and pony.

-Captain barnacles pov-

Idk why these people where here but, they were probably also lost, I saw that all of them had the same red shirt with blue and white striped sleeves, they had numbers in there shirts from 1 to 7 and all if them were male, I said "I'm captain barnacles, me and my crew are lost" one of the men with a number 1 on his shirt said "your not infected right? Also my name is ten cents" though a weird name he looks like a good man.

-No one's pov-

Zizzy and pony got the star tugs and the octonauts into the safe house, to stay safe from the infected.

-george's pov-

I was playing with zee and zizzy, when I saw a group of men and animals, they were being taken to the safe house I went up to pony and asked "what are you guys doing?" Pony replied with "they need shelter" but then a man, with a red shirt, blue and white sleeves, and a star with a 7 on his shirt, told me his name was ten cents.

-ten cents' pov-

I saw weird things in the safe place like a mole working with a giraffe on a bush, and then a pig walked to pony and asked him something, then the pig was walking with me and I told him his name, and he told me his name which was george, a cute for a pig then I saw 2 little zebras that looked like zizzy but smaller.