chapter 14. the ship

-willow's pov-

I had to protect The person that I hated the most, I don't know why? But I had to, kicking the infected budgie's crew. And getting y/n to the fuel, but as we were in a container. An infected was running towards us, willow close the container door but it trapped us in. "Don't worry, were gonna get help" dashi said, but I then heard zorran say "damn... your trapped in there with y/n". I was stuck with y/n "Great. Fantastic. Now I’m trapped in here with you." I said pissed that I was with y/n, but he/she said "That’s not possible, I’m sure we can get it open!". "We’ve got nothing but barrels to get out of here." I said disgruntled, all we had to do was wait and he began to have a conversation.

-pony's pov-

I was talking to the others when "hey guys I heard something" I turned and saw that it was Georgie, at the same time zorran and dashi came up and said that y/n were trapped. So me, Mimi, zee and Zuzy, big mac, warrior, and captain barnacles all went down into the ship, I tried opening the container door. But it was stuck good, but captain barnacles and warrior got the door open. And in there was willow and y/n, shaken but okay.

A few hours later ..

-Sunshine's pov-

Finally we saw land, budgy said "We've arrived." And in the distance explosions, I'm guessing it was the military. "Daisy, I'm here" willow said. The ship was finally at the port, and everyone got off and was ready for what was to happen.

friends (a tugs, piggy and octonauts fan fiction crossover)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara