chapter 12. pony

-y/n's pov-

Me and the others were shock that everyone else gotten high, while trying to find food. I looked at my watch and it read 9:29pm which was late, so I decided to call it a night. So I crashed on the couch and fell asleep, but as I was going to close my eyes. Willow said "there's a port here" giraffy asked her if she was joking. But she told him that she wasn't, I told them that we would go tomorrow and fell asleep. The next day i woke up and went downstairs, and saw everyone waiting for me. Cause they were going to the port except for giraffy, but I knew that the walk would be long. And by the time would get there it would be night, and we started the long long walk.

Later...

I read my watch and it read 12:21pm I mean we left at 8:15am. So it was probably a few hours when we first started, but then willow pointed out a warehouse. We went there we hoped that it had supplies in there, but then warrior found something.

-pony's pov-

He went over to a box and opened it but. All he found was a teletubby plush. "What is this?" He asked with rage, but then top hat told him to look out for an infected behind him. But then he turned and beat the infected to death with the teletubby plush, hercules had to cover zee's and zuzy's and george's eyes due it being bloody. He then threw the plush at top hat this caused him to fall down, he then looked at the box and said "THAT F*CKING BOX!" As he walked over to the box and threw it at oj. I mean someone forgot to respect the elderly big mac kicked the box off of him and picked him up, the box was destroyed and warrior had the lid of the box. Then an infected walked towards us and warrior pointed at it and said "yooou" it saw warrior and ran off in fear, but warrior chased him. But then I heard a loud thonk and saw warrior running away in fear with a piece of wood, and then a hoard of infected came. And can you guess what happened?

Yep

All hell broke lose there were infected everywhere, but top hat tried to escape. By hopping a chain fence but he got caught in it, and some infected found him and tried to scratch him. But zee and zuzy slashed them with there fencing swords, but one of them was still alive. But then I heard "bedo, bedo, bedo" I look and saw 2 infected with a stretcher, putting the injured infected on the stretcher and ran off. I was both confused and amused at the same time.

A few hours later....

-Top hat's pov-

Finally they were dead it was already 7:29pm cause it said the time on the clock tower, it was getting dark but as I was walking away. I heard a "clank" followed by a scream, I ran over and saw pony. He stepped on a bear trap. "The infected lays down f*cking bear traps!!!" He screamed but as he was trying to run, he stepped on another bear trap on the other leg. There was pony, standing there with 2 bear traps on each leg, pointing at each leg and screaming. Captain barnacles and big mac had to remove the bear traps from him, he was obviously in a whole world of pain. Finally the bear traps were finally taken off of him, peso had to examine him. To see if his ankles were broken or not, thankfully they were not broken. But we still had to escape, and we had to leave the port.