chapter 11. a strange trip

-top hat's pov-

I gotten hungry cause I saw George with an apple, but I didn't want to be mean to him. So I looked around but then I saw some mushrooms, so I grabbed one and ate it. It tasted good so I called over ten cents and the others.

-pony's pov-

I wanted to know what top hat found, but I saw him with some mushrooms in his hands. "Try this it's good" he said with confidence, so I take a mushroom and ate it. It was good but as the others began to eat I heard someone say "stop! Those mushrooms are bad, your going hallucinate" it was giraffy, but when he said that his voice became distorted same with everything else.

(Acid trip sequence begins)

But as I was walking backwards and fell down into a hole, but as I was falling down I could hear explosions going off and couldn't see anything cause it was nighttime. But I did saw a lot of 4 engine bomber planes.

(Just like this B-17)

It was a bombing raid that I was in, I saw a plane's tail rudder getting shot off

It was a bombing raid that I was in, I saw a plane's tail rudder getting shot off. but I saw some really horrible stuff, I saw one plane getting cut in half by a fighter plane, another crashed into another plane and even saw crew members dying. But I swore I could see people Falling out of the plane, guns allover every plane were firing at enemy planes. But I saw a door that I was going to crash into, I shield my face with my arms. As I crashed into the door, and hit something hard I looked and saw a little town. And I was a giant I had to be careful crush people, but I was walking all weirdly so that was almost impossible. But luckily I was only crushing trees and telephone poles, but I saw a mirror with an orange ring with a black circle in it. It looked like an eye I crashed through the mirror. And felt something soft, it was zizzy?! She was alive. I went to hug her but she then dematerialize into thin air and I woke up.

(Acid trip sequence ends)

I was panicking but okay, the others looked high and sick. Cause I could smell vomit as giraffy said "I told you guys to not eat those" and he had to drag our sorry asses home, as I was stoned out of my mind. And confused about what happened during that acid trip, and seeing zizzy during that trip.

-giraffy's pov-

I couldn't believe that they ignored me, and now I had to drag there sorry asses back home. Even worse it was getting dark, so I had to be quick. Finally 4 minutes later I was back. And told the others about what happens to the group.