chapter 7. carnival

-big mac's pov-

We went north to the military base to get the cure, but I saw Bright lights. So I told the others that I saw the bright lights and saw that it was a carnival, "ohh, look out for the clowns" top hat joking said Being his usual snobby self. He went to the carnival to check for supplies.

-top hat's pov-

As everyone was looking for supplies I had to take a piss, I tried to find some bathrooms but there weren't any. "Goddamn it, this carnival doesn't have any bathrooms, like Wal-Mart doesn't have ps5s" I thought to myself
I had an option, either A just hold it, or B just piss. I picked the latter and pissed on a dumpster, but as I was walking back to the other I heard "honk, honk" I remembered joking to big Mac about clowns. I turned and saw a clown running, it then turned it's head towards me, and ran towards me. "Oh no, why?, Why does it have to be a f*cking clown?!" I said as I ran away from the clown.

-ten cents' pov-

As I was looking for food, I heard some saying "f*ck f*ck f*ck!". It was top hat, he was trying to say something until he said "scary clown" he stuttered and then "honk, honk". Suddenly top hat attack grabbed by a clown, wich what top hat was trying to say. "So top hat?, you were joking about clowns and what happened? Ronald mcdonald gets you" big mac remarked to top hat "I swear to God big mac, I will-" but then as top hat was speaking the clown spoke, "that's strange, the infected can't talk" pony said. "Did you just called me ronald mcdonald?" The clown asked "yes" big mac responded. "He was removed due to cancel culture, look we lost so many things due to cancel culture. We lost aunt jemima, uncle ben's, dr seuss, the red skins, mr patato head" as the clown was talking, top hat motioning to me to get a rifle. I kicked the rifle to him, and he picked it up. But then the clown touched his balls, and said "I saw what you did" he screamed and pulled the trigger. The clown fell to the ground and died, as top hat was gasping he smashed the clowns face in. With the butt of the rifle, the but the clown had a sweaking nose. So I made a honk sound every time it gets hit in the face, top hat was saying "dont, ever, touch, my, balls!!!". And then he shot the clown in the face again, the others were amused by it. "That's he got for being snobby" sunshine remarked, top hat looked pissed and scared at the same time. "I'm leaving" said top hat as he walk to the entrance and left the carnival.