chapter 15. port and temple

-pony's pov-

We were finally on land, but we had to leave the port to find the military base. But we found a green key and open a door with a green lock on it, and we began to find every key to unlock the doors.

-willow's pov-

I still couldn't believe that I was stuck in a container with y/n, the person that hated the most. Well I had to help with him/her and the rest of the safe place, I also began to feel the guilt of having zizzy infected. But zorran was with me, and began to talk to me about the bad stuff he used to do. So that comfort me, while we talking and unlocking doors. An infected was coming towards us but pony tried to attack him, but he was knocked down on his ass. But zorran grabbed my hand and ran to the others, peso ran to pony and helped him up.

-Pony's pov-

My friends were around me and peso was helping me up, I told that i was knocked down by the infected. But luckily I didn't meet the same fate as zizzy, my head hurt badly like someone threw a brick at my head. "Is he alright?" Top hat said as he laid on a railing, "not much bleeding" peso said as he put his flipper on my cheek. But I saw a bit of blood on his flipper, but a though hit me that I must have been infected. But y/n unlocked the door and shellington carried me to the exit, but I didn't die so that was good.

-y/n's pov-

I was the first to go through the exit, but there was a cat walk so crossed the cat walk. When I saw a tiger with a purple scarf and a grey shirt, I knew that he look familiar. But he told me that he needed the cure for an old friend of his, and told me not to trust that wolf willow. I didn't know if what he was saying was true or not and then he left, when we finally got to the other end of the cat walk. We saw the battlefield where the military was fighting the infected, but we had to crouch down so we wouldn't get shot. But then I heard "ahoy! Stop right there!" It was a man in a military uniform but the uniform was grey, his hat was white, he had pencil mustache, and a bluenose. "Oh shit, here we go again." Ten cents said, "That's bluenose very annoying and caused a munitions fire". Some of us were shocked but bluenose said "All of you need to get out of the battlefield or I Will have Military police arrest you guys", we ignored him and continued before I hit something metallic. I looked up and saw a robot with blue eyes, "Oy, nothing to be worried about! It's not one with a chainsaw, so consider yourself lucky!" Said a voice. I looked and saw a klipspringer with a white long-sleeved shirt and crimson, knee-length breeches with maroon socks and black shoes underneath. In addition, he wears a crimson, short-sleeved jacket with hood, a black belt, black goggles, and a crimson hard hat. "Oh it's Kona!" Mimi said happily Kona let us into his place and talked with us, "So you made a robot with a chainsaw arm?" Top hat asked while sitting on a arm chair. "It wasn't mine" Kona started "I didn't like the idea but someone did put a chainsaw on a robot that I made, and used it for mall security. But I have a robot helper that you guys bumped into, his name is Robby." so basically he made a robot helper and someone put a chainsaw on a robot, huh that's odd.

-Kwazii's pov-

Kona told is that Robby would help us and went with us, but we went to a temple. I was a pirate so I liked that, all of us and that tin can Robby were already with us. But sunshine said "Did you guys hear anything?" "No" I told sunshine like he was crazy, but I heard someone screaming "AAAHHH!!!! SPIDER!" It was zip. And behind him was a spider, it wasn't even a small one it was big as zip. I screamed cause I was scared of spiders, I jumped onto top hat's head in fear.

-top hat's pov-

"For fuck sakes you cat!" I said as I took kwazii off of my head, but as I was busy screaming at kwazii. I saw the spider too, "Look!" Kwazii said as I put him down on the ground. It was coming towards us but then warrior hit it with a metal pipe knocking it out "What do you want to do with this pipe?" Warrior said "Oh..... I think I killed it", yeah he did kill the spider or gave it Brain damage.

-y/n's pov-

As me and the others escaped I noticed something wasn't right cause I saw that everything went to black, And saw a person in a purple tuxedo, a good, and had a black top hat. He told me not to worry about me getting infected cause I was immune, but as I was telling this guy to leave. I heard "What a performance there y/n" it was willow, "You looked like lunatic" top hat said as he cleaned his monocle. Mimi had a radio that Kona gave her, finally we arrived at the camp. Kona told Mimi that she was there, but had to know that cure was in there.