chapter 9. a note

-zee's pov-

I woke and saw hercules holding zuzy, dad would always do that where were scared at night. But I started to like hercules, same with zuzy I went down stairs and saw ten cents. "Hey zuzy" he said as he sat down on a chair, I also greeted him. "Uh. I'm sorry about your sister" he said as he staireded at me with a look of saddness.

-ten cents' pov-

I went upstairs to check on the others and they were ok, but I wanted to be cheeky. So I went to pony's room to do something stupid, but not only that he was sleeping but I saw a note. I picked up and read it.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry for having zizzy kidnapped and infected, giraffy getting shot, and having the safe place getting burned down by T.S.P so those are the things that I've done so goodbye

-pony

He made a suicide note, I was shocked at what he wrote. So I toke it and didn't tell anyone, but I saw pony waking up. I walked out of the room without pony noticing, but I saw top hat talking to big mac and peso.

-pony's pov-

I was very tired when I woke up, and went down stairs to see the others talking. "Hey ten cents try look for some med kits" I told him, top hat was looking annoyed and said "ooooh, why would we want a med kit. I mean it's would just a little scratch" I pulled top hat aside and talked to him. "just a scratch? A SCRATCH? Look at what happened to zizzy" I yell at him "well excuse me, horse" he insulted me, "look, WHERE NOT YOUNG BOYS ANYMORE WERE GROWN MEN TRYING TO SURVIVE A F*CKING INFECTION!" I screamed at him. He didn't have any emotions and he left with out talking to me.