chapter 6. Savior

-zip's pov-

I knew that one of us would get killed by willow, so I silently walked away and ran off. To the exit but I heard someone say "help" I turned and saw one of the T.S.P members trapped, he was a fox trapped between a fence. So I grabbed some scissors and cut the fence, he said"thanks" and told me his name which was Filip. I told him my name zip.

-top hat's pov-

I had yo help the other T.S.P members, with kwazii, peso, and zug, the wicked b*tch willow was going mad with that gun of hers so we had to dodge the bullets from her gun. Luckily we didn't get shot and killed, idk why we decided to help the other T.S.P members. But we had to help them for not only put survival but there's.

-ten cents' pov-

I almost got out when I heard a muffled "help" I grabbed a screwdriver and opened the box, and helped the last T.S.P member and we finally got out of that hell hole. Peso examine everyone to see if there ok, but then that wicked b*tch came out was about to shoot y/n bout then zee and zuzy came out. And pony explained that they were zizzy's sisters, she fell down and said that the military had the cure up North. why would we trust a b*tch who infected a friend, shot a friend, and burned down a building. Why finally trusted her and We all went north.