chapter 5. giraffy

-top hat's pov-

I couldn't believe that we were captured, I looked at Mimi and said "well were dead" then the manhole lid came off and saw zee and zuzy pop out of the manhole, and then y/n got into the sewer with zee and zuzy.

-george's pov-

I was with oj who said "I hope that we just get out of here" I hugged and said "yes", I saw top hat looking out the bars and said "I wish I wasn't here in the first place". Then ten cents said a story to captain barnacles, and oj covered my ears. I think they were making dirty jokes and swearing, captain barnacles told us a story on how he save a few polar bears like him.

-warrior's pov-

As I was looking at the wall, big Mac my brother was laughing with the others about stuff. When he accidentally hit shellington in the balls, everyone was laughing and wheezing about the accident.

-hercules' pov-

George asked me I lf I had any stories, so I told him about how me and the other star tugs got so drunk. That we accidentally burned down a gas station, an orphanage, and a apartment. Yep we committed arson, he was laughing and so did I.

A few minutes later

-top hat's pov-

Finally y/n got out and got the key for the jail cell, and we got out but then giraffy got shot by that wicked b*tch willow.

If u played book 2 chapter 5 u know what happens