chapter 4. captured

-zuzy's pov-

I was walking through the halls to find zee when, then I saw her with hercules holding on her bed I went up to hercules and hugged him, I saw him turn his head and smiled at me.

-pony's pov-
I was still torn that I lost the love of my life, as I was in my room mourning the lost of zizzy, I saw warrior in the door way with y/n staring at me with saddness in there eyes.

-hercules' pov-

I was outside talking with kwazii, captain barnacles, ten cents, sunshine, oj, and big Mac, about what were going to do to survive when george came out of the building, and said "the twins are annoying me" oj looked at him and said "why not you be with us" George's face light up with a smile.

Later...

-ten cents' pov-

It was getting late we called it a night, I went upstairs in the elevator, and Got into bed I was finally able to rest.

-hercules' pov-

I was going to bed when zuzy said "me and zee can't sleep" I got to zuzy's level and said "ok let's get you 2 to bed" and then I got zee and zuzy to bed, but as I was tucking zuzy into bed zee asked "would you tell us a story?" I did what zee asked and told zee and zuzy a story about a magical man who went to an abandoned fortress to save two little girls just like zee and zuzy, I was almost finished with the story when I saw zee and zuzy fast asleep, I smiled at them and I went to bed and I hoped that tomorrow would be a good day...but I was wrong.

The next day

-big mac's pov-

I woke up to get something to eat when boom! there was an explosion I saw George running towards me and said "I told everyone to wake up" I got down stairs was almost killed by an infected and saw that everyone at the door, finally Mimi got the door opened but there was a group of people including a wolf she toke us as prisoners and toke us to there base in a cell, and the wolf said "I will talk to you guys later, when you guys eather give up or cooperate" when will we get out I thought to myself.