chapter 8. the fight

(just a heads up, this chapter is dark. Like very dark, just a warning)

-nobody's pov-

Once the octonauts, survivors, star tugs, zstacks, and tsp left the carnival. They check what they got, but the only thing they got was tube of toothpaste. But as they were walking around trying to find shelter, they found a two story house. They went in and fell asleep there.

-hercules' pov-

As I laid down on a bed that the house had, zee came in. I asked her "what do you want sweet heart?" She then replied with "I miss zizzy" I hugged her, and told her that she would come back. I looked at the clock and it read 8:15pm, it was getting late. so I told zee and zuzy to get to bed in 5 minutes, as I was waiting for them to get into bed. I saw zee drawing with crayons, that were laying around in the house. "What are you drawing?" I asked she then gave me the drawing, it had zee, zuzy, zizzy, and pony at the safe place.

 "What are you drawing?" I asked she then gave me the drawing, it had zee, zuzy, zizzy, and pony at the safe place

It obviously had some reversed letters, I told her that the drawing was good. And tucked them into bed, but then zuzy asked me to tell them a bedtime story. So I told them a story and a few minutes later they were asleep, I closed the door behind me and went downstairs where the others were at. They were just talking about stuff, like what to do when the infection ends. Pony was mooring the lost of zizzy, but then zorran said "That sh*t was an abomination, this is like a person who has a different view on a political party, is in love of with a person who also has a different view on a political party" silence filled the room. pony had look on his face while tears stream down his face that said "What the f*ck? That's like wrong in 8 different ways", pony finally got to say "the f*ck was that?!" Zorran looked at him and said "she's gone and now you have to love someone else, like I don't know. Mimi?". "Take that back!" Pony shouted at that same time, zee and zuzy came down stairs. Bad timing especially during an argument, "what are you guys talking about?" Zuzy asked.

-pony's pov-

This was really bad but then I heard zorran say "your f*cking sister is dead! And you guys would be dead too. This is none of your business. So get the hell away!" Zuzy was going to stand for herself and zee's but then. He slapped zuzy across the face, I ran over to zorran and pushed. And he fell down with a thud, "That's just f*cked up" I thought to myself. I mean he just f*cking slapped a child, that's child abuse it's wrong. Everyone was disgusted at what he did, but I was surprised that zuzy didn't cry when she gotten slapped. Zorran argued with the others talking sh*t about zizzy and her sisters, but I stole willow's gun and pointed at him.

-zorran's pov-

As I was arguing with the others I heard pony say "shut up! Shut up!" and saw that he was pointing willow's gun at me, I knew that this fight had turned ugly really quick. "Stop it, you guys are going to give me a stroke or heart attack" oj said, but then then pony pointed the gun at his Temple. Trying to kill himself.

-hercules' pov-

I told zee and zuzy to come with me, and they were compliant. And they followed me to my room, I shut the door to shut out the screaming and fighting. I laid down and stared at the ceiling, and asked "when is this going to end?" And checked on zee and zuzy and they were asleep on the bed already. I was also getting tired so I also fell asleep, holding zee and zuzy to protect them from anything that might hurt them.

-ten cents' pov-

Finally I broke up the fight, thankfully there wasn't any blood shed. I was getting tired so I called it a night, as I was getting in a room I found. I saw hercules asleep with zee and zuzy, I think he was trying to cheer up the kids. I smiled cause hercules was very nice, never a bad bone in his body. Well except for his feelings towards zorran, I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.