chapter 10. hercules

-captain barnacles' pov-

I was talking with big Mac about which one of us was strongest, but I still knew that I was stronger. Then I saw zee and zuzy playing with hercules, They were grabbing his hat. As what normal little kids do, but we needed food to eat. So me, ten cents, zorran, willow, giraffy, peso, pony, zee, zuzy, hercules, top hat, george, and Mimi. Went out to find food, we found nothing until. George found an apple which was good, and he, zee, and zuzy began to play hide and seek. but then I heard a droning noise, I looked up and saw 6 silhouettes of some planes. with 2 engines.

(Similar to this heinkel he-111)

"Oh thank God, there going to save us" top hat cheered, but I swore I saw something like doors opening on the belly of the planes

"Oh thank God, there going to save us" top hat cheered, but I swore I saw something like doors opening on the belly of the planes. And saw little black dots falling from the planes.

-pony's pov-

I didn't know what it was until I heard an explosion, and a puff of black smoke appeared. They weren't saving us, but they were bombing us!. Whistles of bombs falling and then exploding rang out as everyone ran, but hercules was trying to find zee and zuzy and george. Bombs exploded near him, but then one went off next to him. Everyone was shocked at happened, ten cents ran over to him. I killed another person that I know God I'm such a murderer, I went over and he was covered in dirt. Peso tried to save him but he wasn't responding, I just hope he was knocked out. But ten cents was crying, and kept saying "don't die you were a good friend" top hat now looked pale and looked like he was going to vomit, I also felt like I was also going to vomit as well.

-mimi's pov-

Peso tried to save him, by removing any pieces shrapnel in him. But he wasn't moving but then he got up and asked "what happened?" He wasn't dead, but was just knocked out. Ten cents hugged him as peso removed pieces of shrapnel from him. "The military, there bombing the infected"
Willow said as she was looking at the planes fly away. The military almost killed us cause they were bombing the infected.