Chapter 36

*Anaya's POV*

"White" I said cautiously while slowly standing up from the bed and squatting next to him "T-Trey"

This man was right here snoring his ass off like he ain't sleep in years. Head thrown back, arms folded tightly across his chest, mouth wide open, damn near falling off the chair.

"TREY!" I shouted when I felt the contraction that I just had 10 seconds ago "Oh my God, Trey!"

Dumbass fell off the chair before getting right up and look at me.

"What!? What, how you get right there!? They coming!? Aw shit aw shit Mama and Pop ain't teach me how to react when they finna come out!" White rushed out, damn near speaking in tongues, pacing the room in a circle.

"Ooooh!" I growled out before grabbing him without looking and bringing his face to mines "Getcho shit together because I fucking need you!"

"Yes ma'am" He squeaked, holding my hand and kissing my forehead before pressing the help button by the bed "T-They coming?"

I nodded, my head smack down on the bed as my contraction subsided for a little bit.

"You need something?" He asked "Ice nuggets, anything"

"No. I just want them to come out. This hurts" I whimpered and he turned me so I can give him a hug as the doctors and nurses came in.

Dr. Johnson checked me but I already knew I was ready because of how much I wanted to get into my birthing position. The babies urged me to.

"I don't understand how much you hurting but I feel yo pain because I see it and that makes me hurt with you. Just know all of this gon' be worth it when our babies are in our arms, ok?" White said and I sniffed and nodded "I love you, lil baby"

"I love you too"

"Ok when your next contraction hits, I want you to pu-"

I literally started pushing while he was talking, holding my breath no matter how much I wanted to scream bloody murder.

"Good job, baby" White said, kissing my forehead again "Keep going as long as you can. You doing so good"

I started crying because I felt that burning sensation going on and after Dr. Johnson finished counting from 10, I was able to breathe again.

"Fuck" I whimpered out, sobbing, holding onto White tighter "I-It hurts"

"Baby's crowning" Dr. Johnson said "That was the most difficult part, now for the shoulders and the rest should coming out smoothly"

"Hear that? Baby one almost out. You got this, baby. You my strong baby mama" White said and I ended up giggling "What's funny?"

"Stop calling me yo baby mama like I'm just that" I said, looking up at him with playful eyes and he smiled wide.

"My bad. My gorgeous ass future wife/ride or die ass baby mama" He said "Better?"

"Keep working on it" I said before closing my eyes again as I felt the contraction coming "FUUUUC-"

I started pushing again and ended up screaming as I felt that fire intensify.

"5...almost almost you can feel down here, Anaya come on...3"

I reached and felt, sobbing because my baby was really coming out with a lot of hair.

I felt the face, the big ass head, everything.

"H-Hi baby" I whimpered.

"Aw shit. I'm finna cry" White said, his voice cracking at the end as I felt him look over me to see our baby "Aww hey man. Baby, that's our sonny"