Chapter 26

*Anaya's POV*

I walked into the hospital room where my brothers was and covered my mouth, seeing them sitting up and talking to each other.

Legend was the first to notice me and his eyes lit up before he gave me a wide smile.

"Lil sis!" He yelled, holding his arms out "Come give yo big brother a hug"

I squealed and ran towards him, crashing into his arms and hugging him tight.

"Damn, you got strong" He said chuckling "You so big and beautiful now. I missed you"

"I missed you too" I said in his neck, holding back real nigga tears.

"So...we don't get no love?" I heard and looked to see it was Jova, who was faking hurt.

I laughed and gave him the same tight hug before hugging Cash.

"Let us see you" Jova said, his eyes going to my bump.

I giggled and backed up a couple feet away before giving a 360 and posing at the sides so they could see how big my bumpy was.

"It's getting bigger and bigger every day. Definitely hard for me to get up and walk straight now. I wobble and waddle everywhere" I told them.

"We see. Short ass" Cash said chuckling.

"But how you been?" Jova asked, patting the side of the bed where he was and I went and sat down.

"I'm good. Very good actually. My boyfriend and other parts of the family been helping me get through stressful times. So have the babies. I ain't give up on being strong for y'all and mommy because of them" I answered "Been doing a lot of crying and stuff, especially with the hormones. But I'm doing good, if I must say so myself"

"That's good. We happy you good" Legend said, all of them smiling at me.

"Thank you for saving us, lil sis" Cash told me.

"Don't say it like I didn't really have to" I said, frowning at him.

"You didn't" Legend said and my face dropped before I saw Cash put his arm up and flex his muscles.

"We had it all under control" He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all already annoying. No. Go back to sleep" I said and they laughed "But nah, I'm so happy y'all finally up. It's been like a month"

"No it ain't" They said with straight faces.

"Ok, like two weeks, but still!" I exclaimed "I was just waiting till y'all woke up"

"We missed you even more, Nay Nay. Ever since we was split up. All we been wanting to do is find you" Jova told me.

"How come y'all never came to get me?" I asked "Cause y'all father put me through a lotttttt of shit!"

"We gon' let moms explain that to you" Cash said "Soon as we get her here and healthy"

"Do y'all even know where she is?"

"Nope and even if we did, he probably moved her" Legend said, scowling "Far away too"

"Who is he?"

They looked at each other before looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I mean...you already been through a lot, Nay Nay. And we wanna make sure you finish the rest of this pregnancy as stress-free as possible so don't even worry about i-"

"Nah, don't do that" I held my hand up and shook my head, looking away from them "Don't do that to me. Pregnant or not, I can handle it"

"But we can't handle it if you end up stressing 'bout some other shit plus this" Cash told me.

"Y'all don't even know about the new me" I realized "I can take a lot of shit. I hate when people keep stuff away from me while making it known that they keeping it away. Just tell me"

They sighed before Cash opened his mouth to tell me,

"It's-"

"Anaya! We got a problem" Porsha said, bussing in the room "Hey boys. I'm sorry for allat but I'm ghetto and this is important"

"What?" I asked.

"W-Well uhh-" Tyla came in after Porsha, playing with her fingers.

"Omg whatttt!? Why is everybody trynna keep stuff away from me!?" I asked, getting irritated.

"White's missing" LuLu came in, looking at me.

I froze, my mouth parted.

"W-What?" I asked.

"He's missing. Boss called it in a minute ago and said he's missing. They got into some type of argument and White been gone ever since. But he not answering none of his phones and White wouldn't do that, no matter how mad he is" She explained to me.

My heart got heavy and I put my hand on my chest, starting to breathe heavy.

"Aye aye aye now" Jova said, putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me back to him "Quit that. Calm down and breathe, Anaya"

I felt my chest tighten up and started moving my arms around but Jova grabbed them and held them in the air with one hand before patting my back with the other.

"Come on. Breathe" He said, moving his head around so I could make eye contact with him "Look at me....breathe"

I slowly started calming down, tears rolling down my face before I buried my head in Jova's chest and started crying like always.

Nothing new from Anaya here.

"She ever have one of these panic attacks before?" I heard Cash ask the girls.

"No. That's scary as fuck to see though" Porsha replied.

"That's good then. She ain't have them in a while" Legend ignored Porsha's last comment.

"It's ok, Anaya. He gon' be straight and he gon' come right back to you and y'all kids. Always remember a man gon' fight to see his family again" Jova whispered in my ear "Ight? He gon' be straight. Calm down and be strong for him like you always do"

I pulled back a little and he helped me wipe my tears before I pulled out of his chest and looked at the girls.

"We going on a trip" I said simply and they nodded.

Y'all proud of me? All these updates.

It's finna be hectic next week so I prolly won't update till the week after. I gotta train somebody at work for 5 days. Not one, not two, not three, but FIVE DAYS! So, a bitch finna be tired, okaayyyyy!?

Love y'all hilarious asses 😂

See y'all next week! It's gon' be a long chapter, I promise it.

...wait, don't hold me up to that...