Chapter 31

*White's POV*

"Man, fuck this" I said, yanking on the chains, hearing the wall crack.

"Bruh, quit that shit before this wall fall on our ass" Lyons said, looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Lyons...I'm going fucking crazy, man. What the fuck" I said frowning and brushing my hand down my face "CAN A NIGGA GET IN THE SHOWER OR SUM!? DAMN! I'm dirty as fuck! Niggas can't break out and get they girl looking like th-"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Lyons hissed lowly.

"Ion know what to do, man" I said, getting emotional "Bruh, she been having them Hicks too much when I left her. Like, what if that shit was real fucking contractions? I swear on my brother, if I miss being there for Anaya when she give birth to our kids, everybody dying"

"...everybody? Fuck we do?" Lyons asked.

"Ian even playing, dawg. I'm going crazy in here chained up like the fucking DJANGO! This shit is slavery!" I yelled "Ian like my ancestors! I beat ass, niggas!"

"Trey, shut cho ass up!" Lyons gritted "That girl gon' hold off on giving birth as long as she can. Best we can do is...shit I don't know. But this ain't the way"

"Tory, did you just call me by my first name?" I asked, looking at him and sniffing.

"Bitch" He mugged me.

"You said it first, bitch" I mugged him back.

"Wipe them tears off yo face, man. You look like one of them angry kids crying over the game" He said and I gave him the bird, wiping my tears with my shirt.

"Good news" We heard the door open, footsteps coming downstairs, Anaya's 'Pops' appearing.

"You might wanna get out" Lyons said, looking at him seriously.

"Anaya should be here in approximately 3 days. I heard she's been causing trouble out there with some of my people. Might have to punish her for that" He said, shrugging "Getting real feisty and popping off at the mouth. Guessing it's something picked up from you guys"

"And is" Lyons said, chuckling.

I hung my head down, shaking my head. I'll break up out these chains and beat his ass. Talm bout punishing Anaya. Yeah ight. Lemme hear one scream in the next three days and somebody dying.

"You're quiet today" I heard this nigga talking to me.

"Don't you got a company to get back?" I asked, looking up and his smile faltered "Aw. Niggas ain't got no money but they got time to be kidnapping an shit. Weak ass chains on these weak ass walls in this weak ass basement"

"Period" Lyons said.

"You'll be the first one to see me kill that little bitch when she has them demons" He said, pointing at me.

"Now you finna die" Lyons said.

My blood boiled up real quick and the man got scared when he saw the way I was looking at him. I turned into Hulk like I told them and broke out them chains, grabbing him and smashing his head in the wall.

"You got me fucked up" I said, picking him back up and doing it again, letting him fall on the floor on his back, blood oozing from his head.

"Damn. Period, bitch. Beat that hoe" Lyons said.

"Who you gon' kill now?" I asked, picking his head up and looking at him "Huh? Who you killing?"

"Look at you. Dead" Lyons said before laughing "Nigga, let me out the chains. LuLu gon' beat my ass, I come home with bruised wrists"