Chapter 27

*White's POV*

"Bro, what the fuck!?" I yelled, coughing cause somebody poured some water in my face.

"Wake yo ass up, nigga" I heard before somebody laughed like shit was funny.

After I choked, I looked and saw some niggas I didn't know...and some niggas I did know.

"Lyons?" Ian gon' lie, this one hurt.

"White" He said, shaking his head at me "Nah bruh. I didn't-"

"Bro, why the fuck am I here?" I said, glaring at Anaya pops "I knew yo ass was up to something, coming to Anaya that day. Watchu, trynna make her lose the kids by stressing her out?"

"You know me so well" He said chuckling.

"Now you, Joseph, you almost got me. I almost went on that hunt to kill my brother last killer but soon as I thought it out and told myself to go back, one of you niggas snaked me, using my own homie" I said, shaking my head at Lyons.

They got me when I was halfway back to Joseph's office. I stopped cause I was thinking on the way and my phone rung. My real phone. I looked and saw Lyons calling me. I start frowning cause who the fuck and why the fuck. So I'm in my head thinking something wrong with the gang or Anaya and my kids and soon as I answered, this nigga yell my name in the phone.

Next thing I know, I'm getting knocked the fuck out. On some Floyd "Money" Mayweather type shit.

That's it, that's all.

"White, I'm tied down next to you, nigga! Ian betray you, I tried to warn you" Lyons told me.

"Bitch, I know" I hissed at him.

"Bitch? You a fucking bitch!" He hissed back.

"Nigga, don't start with me. I'm not Lu. I'll knock yo ass out"

"Aw, but you got knocked out by one of these niggas"

Then, we started arguing.

"Aye! Shut the fuck up! Y'all ain't even kidnap worthy. Dumbasses" Some unknown nigga said.

"And who the fuck are you?" Me and Lyons scrunched our faces up at him.

"Trent. Anaya's uncle" This nigga said, smiling when my face dropped and I realized the nigga looked like Anaya's pops.

"You the one who was touching on my lil baby and trying to make her infertile" I asked but it was more like a statement.

"Ding!" He said, holding his finger up.

"Fuck wrong with this nigga?" Lyons whispered to me.

"Ian even gon' threaten you" I told Trent "Cause when I get out this chair, imma let these fists do the talking"

"Ooh, now that's a threat" Some other nigga said laughing.

"Now who is you?" Lyons asked.

"You been sending us them videos an shit" Ian even care about the other unknown niggas or the ones that looked familiar cause Anaya Pops and Trent the only ones mattering right now "How you even know where to send them? How you know all this shit about us"

He smirked before nodding to the door where some big buff nigga was at.

The nigga opened the door and somebody walked in, heels clicking.

When I saw who it was....I just felt my heart break.

"Hell nah!" Lyons said and I saw him shaking his head "No. hell fuck no"