Chapter 5

*Anaya's POV*

(2 weeks later)

"Hey Trey" I said on the phone while opening the door "I just called to let you know I'm at your house"

"Ight. I'a try to make it there in 30 but don't hold me up to that. You want some food when I come back?" He asked.

"I'm already planning to make something for us. You know I cook everytime I come over here" I said back.

"Can I request some baked macaroni and sweet potatoes somewhere in there?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yes, I can make some backed macaroni and sweet potatoes"

"Thank youuuuu. I fuck with youuuu" He dragged and I laughed.

"You're welcome and I fuck with you too. Come home and make sure you eat because I know you haven't had any food since earlier" I told him.

"Yes ma'am" He said before faintly shouting "Here I come, nigga! Damn!"

I giggled.

"Get back to work, ok?" I said, getting ready to hang up.

"Ight. See you in a few" He said back.

"See you" I said back before hanging up.

It's been a good two weeks with Trey a.k.a White. I've learned that he was very respectful and honest when it came to talking and being around me.

He tries not to talk to me like he does his niggas and I respect that. I mean, I don't mind how he talks but the fact that he puts his words into consideration lets me know he's a respectful gentleman.

We've been on a date everyday for the past two weeks.

After the fancy restaurant, we went skydiving. The fourth day, we went to the carnival. The fifth, we went on a bike ride. The sixth, we got on a boat. The seventh, we chilled and came to his house to have a movie date. The eighth, we had a picnic type date. The ninth, we went bowling and skating. The tenth, we went shopping (weird but hey, we have our own ideas about dates). The eleventh, we made pottery and did a lot of artistic stuff. The twelfth, we have our own olympics (that was fun and hilarious cause he was cheating and I was cheating too). The thirteenth, we went to another fancy restaurant. And now... we're here.

Every date we had, Trey made sure it was just me and him. No one was around to fuck with us or be in our business and I really appreciated that. We got to know each other really well and honestly, if somebody gave me a quiz on White, I would ace that motherfucker.

Same goes for him. I saw how open and honest he was and didn't hold anything back myself.

Honestly, he's made the past two weeks the best moments of my life and I was so happy.

So today, I decided it would be nice to come make him some food and let him know I appreciate and respect him for everything he's done when it came to me.

Going upstairs to his room, I had changed into an outfit I had in my bag before putting my other clothes in the bag and leaving it in his closet.

Glancing at myself in the mirror, I bit my lip.

Aw cause who fine!?

Going back downstairs, I went into the kitchen and started making some food. I made baked macaroni, spaghetti, corn on the cob, sweet potatoes, biscuits, fried chicken, and steak with gravy. I wasn't eating ALL of this but he was. Boy could eat for days!

It took me about a hour to make everything and I put his plate in the microwave before making me a plate to eat.

Trey still wasn't home yet but I knew it wasn't on purpose. He's the Kingpin's son. He gotta make sure all work is done for the day before he leaves.