Chapter 29

*White's POV*

That shit terrible.

It be yo own-.

"Oh, somebody wants to talk to you" She said, putting the phone to my ear.

It's been like a week since I been here. They just got me and Lyons ass tied up, feeding us good and shit.

I knew we wasn't the target soon as I seen the damn lady.

Her, Anaya Pops, and Anaya Uncle the only people we been seeing. She showed us the other people because she wanted us to know who "traded" us. Like the shit wasn't obvious, except for her ass.

"White? Son, that you?" Pop said through the phone.

"Wassup Pop" I said sighing "I know yo ass mad, don't yell at-"

"You expressed yo feelings, man. That's besides the point. Anaya missing"

I paused from my sentence and just stared.

"What?" I said.

"She left the house to go get some food and ain't even let nobody go with her. She ain't come back either. It's been a while, man. We all out here looking for her AND you" He said, sounding stressed "On my life, if some happen to you or my baby girl and grandkids, I'm killing every fucking body"

"Bro" I said, breathing heavy, feeling tears in my eyes "This shit too much, man. Go find her. Fuck me. Ian getting hurt. Just go get my wife and kids"

"I promise we gon' get her back, Trey. That's a fact" He told me "She prolly gon' give them hell though. Been real feisty lately"

"They gon' drop her ass right back where they got her" I chuckled, sniffing cause a tear fell down my eye.

Lord knows imma be pissed if something happen to my wife and kids.

Pissed and hurt.

"Whoever got y'all know she gone cause they called me" He told me.

"Pop, it's-" I was finna tell him who it was but her ass snatched the phone from me "I love you bruh!"

"Well, time to call your girlfriend" She said, looking at Lyons "Trust me when I say if you give me up, both of your families, especially your girlfriends, will be as good as dead"

"Girl boom" Me and Lyons said outta habit.

Fuck outta here. I'll snatch these chains off like Hulk and beat her ass.

Got me fucked up.

"Who she thought?" Lyons asked, looking at me.

"Hell if I know. We was snaked. Our family on high alert right now. We ain't getting snaked no more" I chuckled.

Not even taunting her. She ain't gon' be able to snake nobody else.

Anaya...is fucking Anaya. Imma knock her fucking tooth back. Hardheaded ass girl of mine.

It's them big head ass kids. Got her acting big and bold. Ain't nobody tell her big head ass to give my kids some big ass heads so they think they know what they doing.

"Man" Lyons sighed, shaking his head, waiting for the damn lady to call LuLu.

"You know who got my lil baby?" I asked but it was a statement cause I felt like she knew.

"Of course I do" She said giggling like shit was funny "I mean, it's time for her to find out the truth"

"Sick as fuck. While she pregnant though? She been through enough shit trynna fucking find-" Lyons was finna go off with me.

"Yeah yeah" She waved us off "I know what's best for the damn girl. I knew her, her whole life"

"On my mother, father, brothers, sisters, kids, future wife, imma beat yo ass when I get out these chains" I mugged her.

"Ahh, so scared" She said, shivering before laughing "Shaking in my boots"

"You got on slides, stupid bitch" Lyons muttered, making me chuckle.

"By the way, that's IF you get out the chains" She told me shrugging with a smug smile on her face.

"Baby girl, trust we gon' get out these chains" I smirked at her "This ain't our first rodeo"

"You just got a lil extra craft in yo shit" Lyons shook his head "But we gon' get out these shits"

"You caught us lacking cause we ain't been in shit like this in a long time so we a lil rusty...but you better go get some more chains" I told her, still smirking "That's what I suggest"

"You don't tell me what to do!" She snapped before walking off.

Me and Lyons laughed.

Like mother like daughter.

Stupid bitch.