Chapter 23

*White's POV*

"Now I'm not gon' lie and say that the phone rule is easy cause I been forgetting all about that shit. It's hard going place to place to talk to all of y'all. So what imma enforce till shit get down, is a weekly group meeting here every two days. The other days, we just gotta be making them trips. A lot of stress and early, extra hours put on us but it's for the best" I told the gang, sighing "No phones, no computers, no call, text, email, nothing when it's about the gang"

"Only exception is if it's about family. Reese called White to come get him and that's cool. Can't nobody use that against us. Something serious like somebody hurt though, it's only a 'I gotta talk to you about something when you get here' type of conversation before trips need to be taken" Pops said.

"Also, gang meetings. Our meetup points gon' be the store and main corners/places we work. Call and say meetup. Between the two people who talk, y'all know which spot"

"For example, if me and White call each other and say meetup, I know he usually be here at the trap and he know I usually be in my office. LuLu call Lyons, she usually here in the hospital ward. Y'all get me?" Pop asked and they nodded.

"We only speak to our families about good shit. We speak to gangs and say two small words. Phone off then left in the spot where you picked it at. Again, not gon' be easy cause what if you gotta call somebody else and you left yo phone?"

"One word, burner" Pop said.

"Everybody got a unlimited supply of burner phones at home. Use one for a week then throw it out and use another" I said.

"We also got codes for each other in cases where it's a emergency. Only we know the codes so it's ok to use them, even if it's not emergency. 506 is what?" Pop asked.

"Shootout" Everybody answered.

"702 is?" I asked.

"Meet me at the trap"

"404?"

"Injury. Heading to the hospital ward"

"Ight then. Use 'em" Pop told them "We good? Questions, comments, concerns?"

Nobody said nothing and we nodded.

"Make sure family knows the technology rules as well. Everybody have a good night. We got a early day ahead of us tomorrow" Pop said "Dismissed"

I sighed again, missing my lil baby and babies. This no phone shit not gon' let us talk about what we want to while I'm gone. It's finna be a long trip.

"Come here, son" Pop said, patting my shoulder and kissing my forehead "Gone with yo family and get some rest. We getting up early and meeting here at 04:00"

I nodded and told him I loved him before leaving and going to my car.

*25 minutes later*

"If she yo baby mama, she gon' do that baby mama" I walked in and chuckled cause Reese and Anaya was at the tv dancing to the Baby Mama song.

"WORK!" Anaya yelled, popping her back and Reese scowled her, making me laugh.

"Y'all in here having fun without a nigga?" I asked when they saw me by the door.

"BAE!" She screamed, running to me and I smiled and gave her a hug, kissing the inside of her neck "I missed you"

"I missed you too, lil baby" I said before Reese came and we hugged it out "Missed yo ass too, dude"

"I know" He smirked "But nah, I missed you too"

"Come do the Baby Mama Dance with me" Anaya said, dragging me to the tv and starting the song over.

"How long?" I asked Reese.

"Two hours" He said chuckling "We been right here doing the same shit for two hours"

That's my Anaya for you.

"Since you here, I'm going upstairs. You on yo own" He said, running and going upstairs.

Bitch.

"Come on bae!" She said, giggling.

"Ooh shit. I'm tired" I said, flopping down on the couch "How you been doing that for two hours?"

"I got energy" She said shrugging and sitting on my lap, getting comfortable "Wanna watch S.W.A.T with me?"

"Hell yeah! You been watching it without me?" I asked and she looked the other way "That ain't even right"

"Sorry! It's too good, bae" She said giggling "I couldn't help it"

"Just terrible" I shook my head, snatching the remote from her and turning the tv to Hulu "How was y'all day?"

"Good. We went to a yoga class and Reese fit right in with the mamas" She said laughing "He was having a hard time trynna do that yoga though"

I chuckled.

"Then, we went over Porsha's house with Tyla nem and played games and stuff. Went to the other city to do some shopping and stuff for the babies room. I did some online shopping and some laundry and Reese helped me clean up. It was a eventful day today. I wish you was there" She said, laying her head down on my shoulder.

"Don't worry bout that, sexy mama. I got time off to be with you for a week when I get back" I told her.

"Really?" She asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Mmhmm" I said and she squealed and gave me a hug and kiss.

"Yayyyyy! Can we go out and do stuff? I love being home but I'm tired of staring at the walls all day"

"I gotchu, lil baby" I said chuckling.

"Ok" She said before yawning and rubbing her eyes "You home so early. I would've been sleep if you was on a regular schedule"

"Yeah. Some of us gotta get up early so we ain't have to do a lot since we went hard the past few weeks" I told her, looking at my watch, seeing it was 7:30pm "I'm finna go get something to eat and we can watch a episode before we go to sleep, ok?"

"Ok" She said and I got up with her in my lap before laying her back down on the couch and going to the kitchen.

I opened the microwave and saw food wrapped up, knowing it was mines. Taking the foil off, I saw red beans and rice, chicken, sweet corn, broccoli with cheese, spaghetti, and cornbread.

"She want me to make her my wife so soon" I said sighing "It ain't even been a year yet, bae! Damn!"

I warmed my food up and got some Faygo out the frigerator before going back in the front.

"Hey baby" I said softly, looking at her cute self curled up on the couch with her black nike sports bra and white biker shorts, her hair in a bun and hand on her bump.

"Hi daddy" She mumbled.

I worked to put us back in our previous position before clicking on the episode and eating my food.

"Can I have some?" She asked and I fed her some, my eyes on the tv.

"So Chris ass got dick and pussy to please her?" I said before shaking my head.

"Lucky" Anaya muttered and I snapped my head to her.

"What you say?" I said.

"Huh?"

"What you just say?"

"What?"

"Anaya"

"Hmm?"

"Anaya, imma bea-"

"Who?"