Chapter 22

*White's POV*

(2 days later)

"Nah, Pop. She like that white nail polish. Not this one. That's off-white" I told him, putting the wrong nail polish back and walking off, shaking my head "You niggas is so pitiful"

"White, they the same fucking color" He seethed, walking behind me.

"Yeah, but they a different shade" I said in a 'duh' voice, going to the hair aisle.

I was at the store with my Pops nem, looking and buying shit for Anaya so I can spoil her. She been a lil cranky and shitty lately, since the talk with her sperm donor and I wanted to cheer my lil baby up.

I was giving her spa treatment at home.

Doing her nails, hair, toes, giving her a face treatment, a massage, all the shit I could to get her relaxed and back to the nice, soft Anaya I know.

Right now, she giving me very much Ursula vibes.

Dick didn't help for bout 2 hours then Urs was back.

"Only different shade of white I saw was cream" Pop said sighing, rubbing his temple "Ion know how I'm not used to this, being around yo sisters all the damn time now"

"You buy whatever they pick up, Pops. Don't even look at it, just put it in the cart" I told him, chuckling.

"They my whole life. I can't say no to my princesses" He said and I chuckled again.

Nigga so soft.

...exactly how imma be to my princess when she get here. And she the only girl !? Best fucking believe.

"You don't even know how to do hair, nigga" He said, watching me debate between 6 combs.

"Hush, Pop. Let me deliberate" I held my hand up, silencing this nigga before putting my finger under my chin "Hmm"

"I'm not finna play witchu. Finna go find me a game" He said before walking off.

Thank you cause you're no help, sir.

I stood there for a good 2 minutes before grabbing two combs, a wig brush, regular brush, some oil, great black owned shampoo and conditioner, and other hair products, putting them in the cart.

My eyes landed on some razors and I remembered how Anaya needed some more cause she don't reuse the same razor after one time.

"Don't she like the men razors?" I mumbled to myself in confusion, scratching my head.

I grabbed a couple packs of the men razors and some feminine wash before throwing them in the cart and going to the next aisle.

"Helllll no" I said, shaking my head at the pad and adult diaper aisle I was in.

I ain't disgusted or nun, I just don't feel comfortable in the aisle by myself. Like I'm a transgender who still get his period.

"White bro. Tell Dre this shirt ain't ugly" Crip said, coming from hell if I know.

I looked at the shirt and scrunched my face up.

"Fuck is you shopping for? Yo grandma?" I asked, looking at him.

He kissed his teeth and Dre laughed before throwing the shirt.

"I fucking told you. Tyla would've broke up with yo ass" Dre told him.

(Real quick fit choice)