Chapter 11

*Anaya's POV*

(One week later)

"Why you ain't tell me yo doctor was a nigga?" White asked as we walked to the car.

"Babe, nothing's wrong with my doctor being a nigga" I said, rolling my eyes at his protectiveness.

We had just came back from my ultrasound and sure enough, we were able to find out the gender. We just decided to have a gender party instead.

So here we are, me holding the envelope in my hand while White walked us to the car.

"He touch you the wrong way, we fighting" White muttered and I shook my head, a smile on my face.

"How'd you like hearing about the baby?" I asked.

"Bruh....our baby got a big ass head. Anaya, who told you to have this big ass head and pass it down to our child?" He asked.

My mouth dropped and I stopped as we got to the car.

"I know like hell you not talking! Ole cucumber head ass. Long head, long neck ass bitch" I said, offended.

He laughed and opened the door for me, giving me a kiss.

"Don't fucking kiss me, kermit. Just tried to go on me. And don't call my baby no big head. You fucker!" I was ready to cuss him out but he closed the car door and walked to his side.

"I was just joking, lil baby" He said, grinning at me.

"Ole Mr. Clean looking ass. The fuck you thought this was?" I asked, frowning at him.

He just started laughing again.

"Ion see shit funny, mufucka. Crocodile ass teeth of yours"

*30 minutes later*

"Daddyyyyyyyy" I dragged while walking out of the room into the studio

"Yes lov-damn! Baby, you just fine as hell. That's exactly why this baby is in you" He said, looking up at me in admiration before standing up to give me a hug.