Chapter 13

*White's POV*

I woke up in the best way possible.

Groaning like shit.

Cause my lil baby was on her knees, giving her man some sloppy fucking toppy.

I knew my eyes was dark and I was looking at her lustfully.

My lil baby's a freak.

"Fuck" I cursed, my head tilting back on the bed, bottom lip slipping in my mouth.

Her head game....that shit is A1.

Looking back up at her, I saw the slob trailing down my dick and on her chin but she didn't mind, her eyes on me while she sucked and licked up my vein.

"Shiiiiiit Anaya! Suck this dick, ma" I told her.

Then she got to playing with my balls.

Man, if I was a wolf, I would've howled.

Thank you, God. Thank you for my woman.

I grabbed her head and grunted, lifting my hips to get more of me in her.

She gagged but it felt too good, making my eyes roll to my head for a moment.

"Come on, ma. Make a nigga cum" I urged her.

She moaned around me and I hissed at the vibration, feeling myself getting close.

"Ah shit" I hissed again.

That's when she swallowed me.

And I came right then and there, letting out a moan.

Fuck you niggas! Hell yeah I moan for my lil baby! She a pro and she need to know it.

Moaning, she swallowed before licking what was on the side of her lips and climbing back on the bed.

What she thought?

I grabbed that ass and flipped us over, entering her without hesitation.

She gasped and grabbed my shoulders, her back arching.

I didn't stop, didn't give her time to adjust, nothing.

Just keep getting deeper and deeper into her.

"Oooooh! Daddy" She said, her voice reaching my ears.

That word don't do nothing but put butterflies in my lower half and raise my Lil Jimmy.

I paused when I was all the way in, clenched my jaw, held her hands above her head, pushed back out, and slid all the way back in.

Long, deep strokes for my lil baby.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she let out that sexy ass moan, her hands tugging to be free.

Shit, she feel so good around me.

I pulled back till the tip was in and slammed in slightly, changing the pace every now and then.

Making my lil freak go crazy.

"OOH! O-OOH SHIT, DADDY! W-WAIT! N-NO, DON'T WAIT! PLEASE!" She begged, her eyes opened a little bit as she looked at me.

"What you want, lil baby?" I asked her, slowing down so she can get her words out without stuttering.

"I want it deeeeeep, daddy. I wanna feel all of you" She told me and I raised my eyebrow "I want you to hit my spot"

"Sayless" I said simply before pulling all the way out, twisting my hips and pushing back in.