Chapter 7

*Anaya's POV*

{One month later}

"IF YOU LOOK IN MY LIFE, YOU SEE WHAT I SEE" I sang along with the music bumping through the speakers.

I had on a big red shirt and black spandex, singing with curling irons in my hand.

Today, I had a check up as I was entering my second trimester already. I mean I did find out I was pregnant at two months so I was halfway through my first.

I was currently at Porsha and Dre's house, cleaning the spare room they were letting me stay in.

After finding out I was pregnant, I didn't go home to White that night. I was just too scared and shocked and felt like I had to get my shit together before I told him.

It's so wrong to do that to him but....I don't know! I panicked.

I mean, he's the Kingpin's son. Everything he does, puts him in danger. I wasn't thinking about that at first and I'm not judging him at all but...I don't want my baby going through that.

I fully accepted that I was pregnant 2 weeks after finding out, with the help of Tyla and Porsha. I didn't fully believe I was pregnant till I saw this pudge forming in my stomach.

And now....

I went to the mirror, still humming, and pulled my shirt up, showing my small bump.

I'll say from the flatest part of my stomach to the tip of my bump, it was about 3 inches away.

So my bump was pretty noticable in my regular clothes. Wasn't like I was trying to hide it anyway.

Only person can judge me is the man above.

Today, I had a check-up because my doctor wanted to check if everything was ok before I did enter the second trimester.

I was just glad that I wasn't having morning sickness.

I was just tired all the time and my old clothes couldn't fit me. No mood swings that I know of yet.

"Hey, moody bitch. Get ready so we can go" Porsha said, coming into the room "Awwww look at the mama-to-be"

I smiled and pulled my shirt back down before going to the bed and slipping my slides on.

"Umm excuse me" Porsha said, trying to catch my attention.

"What?" I asked confused "I heard you"

"You're not leaving the house with this big ass shirt on" She said, shaking her head.

"I ran out of clothes that could fit meeee!" I whined, frowning.

"Anaya, I'm a mother of two kids. You think I don't have maternal clothes?" She asked, a hand on her hip.

"No" I said sniffing, getting frustrated "I don't wanna wear maternal clothes! They look boring and ugly. I wanna slay my pregnancy"

"Chile, I do not have ugly maternal clothes. That's offensive" She said before closing the door.

She came back with a white t-shirt and red overalls skirt.

"Here you go. Put it on and hurry it up, whiny" She said while handing the clothes to me and leaving out.

I'm not whiny!

I put the clothes on and paired it with my white vans before pulling my curly hair up into a curly top bun, leaving one strand out.

I put some mascara and lip gloss on before going to the door, my phone in hand, and leaving out the room.

While I was walking to the stairs, I checked my phone and seen the texts from White, wishing me a good morning and telling me he missed me and still fucked with me, even though I was ignoring him and left the house.