Chapter 15

*Anaya's POV*

White looked between me and Pierre with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"H-He took in my mom, siblings, and I when my mom left my dad" I quickly told White, still looking at Pierre in shock.

"How have you been?" He asked me.

"Fine. Pregnant" I said, motioning towards my bump with a sheepish smile "Oh! White, this is Pierre. Pierre, this is my boyfriend White"

"Nice to meet you" Pierre said and held him hand out for White.

White stared at it for a moment before I nudged him and he snapped out of it, giving him a lopsided smile and shaking his hand.

"You too" He said back.

"My oh my! You have grown since I last seen you. When was that?" He asked.

"I was around 12-13" I thought back and giggled "Fat lil chubby thing"

"Yes, you were. So how old are you now?" He asked.

"17" I answered.

"And pregnant?" He asked, his eyebrow raising.

"Yup. Triplets" I told him.

"Wow. Congrats to you both" He congratulated us "You look very beautiful. Just like your mom"

"Thank you" I said with a soft smile "How have you been?"

"Great actually. Me and the ex wife finally patched things up and co-parent peacefully. I have a husband now. We have two additional children: one with his sperm and one with mines. I started my own business in Chicago and it's pretty popular out there. Life's good" He told me and smiled.

"That's great!" I replied "So what are you doing here?"

"Business trip. Me and the husband want to expand our businesses all around the world and decided to start here. The city is big and alive and we really like that" He said nodding "You still live here after...all that happened?"

"Yeah" I said shrugging.

"Well... how's your dad?" He asked.

He didn't really care but thought I did but I don't.

"Suffering like he should be" I said with a tight smile.

"You finally caught on to why I don't like him, eh?" He asked and I laughed and nodded "Thank the heavens! That man is..."

"Yeahhhhh. I know" I told him.

"Well, I have to go. Sorry for bumping into you. It was so nice to catch up with you!" He said, giving me a hug.

"You too" I said even though I was squeezed into his chest.

"Call me if you need anything, alright? I'm still always here for you" He said while pulling away and giving me a card out of his pocket "Nice to meet you again, White"

"Mmhmm" White said, so lost "You too, bruh"

Pierre gave one last smile before turning and walking away.

I looked up at White and he just stared with his mouth parted and eyebrows scrunched up. Blinking, he looked down at me and I shrugged before continuing to shop.

*2 hours later*

"Alright. Now you definitely gotta explain some shit to me" White said while we put the groceries up.

Better yet, while he put the groceries up.

I wasn't allowed to touch anything heavier than the carton of eggs.