Chapter 9

*Anaya's POV*

"OOH SHIT! YESSS!" I growled out and gripped the sheets in my hands as White pounded into me from the back "DADDY! UH!"

"Mmhmm. You wanted attention, huh? Fuck with me again" White said while spreading my asscheeks, causing him to go deeper.

My mouth dropped and eyes rolled to the back of my head as I let out a silent scream. I straightened my back as he became too much.

"Mm-mm. Re-arch that shit" He said while smacking my ass.

I moaned loudly and arched my back again, letting out a scream.

"D-DADDY, I'M SORRY! I-I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! P-PLEASE!" I begged.

"Please what?" He gritted in my ear.

"C-C--C-UH! I-I WANNA C-C-" I couldn't finish my sentence because my orgasm was that close.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asked.

"Y-Yours" I whimpered.

"Who put this baby in you?"

"D-DADDY, YOU DID! OHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!" I screamed as he hit my spot "PLEASE!"

"Who daddy?" He asked while twisting his hip, repeatedly bruising my spot.

I bit into the pillow, my legs starting to shake tremendously.

"Who daddy, ma? Mm shit!" He moaned.

"YOUUUUUU! BABY, I'M GONNA-"

"Go ahead, lil baby. Cum for daddy" He said softly.

I shook and cried out his name as my orgasm crashed over me. He smacked my ass again, prolonging my orgasm and my eyes rolled to the back of my head, a sob escaping me.

"SHIT!" White shouted and I felt his warm seed shooting into me, filling me up "FUCK, MA!"

He held me in place and continued riding our orgasms out and when we were done, he pulled out.

Finally!

My legs shook and eyes were low as I panted and White kissed my forehead before flipping me over and laying me close to him.

I moaned softly, putting my hand on his chest and closing my eyes as my walls convulsed.

"Got yo lil ass handled. Bet you won't throw my game again" He said.

Yeahhhh. We've been going at it for about 40 minutes because I threw his game on the floor and almost broke it. He wasn't letting me get no twinkies and ice cream.

So I got mad.

And next thing I know, I'm in the bed on all fours with him fucking my brains out.

Lemme take it back for you.

(Flashback a couple rounds before)

A/N: QUICK SHOUTOUT TO MY GIRL Kiiiirrra FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS SEX SCENE !! I did edit it to fit my style of writing and keep the characters personality the same but she did an AMAZING JOB writing this.

Go check out her books for me. She got her own Celebrity One Shots book and other books for y'all to read 😁 So thankful for her.

"Ok.....now how we finna do this?" I asked myself as I stared at my stomach in the mirror "Baby, you getting big"

I was trying to figure out how I was going to get some twinkies and ice cream out of White. We didn't have none so he had to go to the store.

I can't go by myself cause....I don't feel like it right now. And I didn't wanna be by myself. And White doesn't want me to be by myself.