Chapter 25

Sooooo....don't be mad at me for this chapter...

*Anaya's POV*

"Anaya! Meet up!" LuLu yelled in the phone and my eyes widened before I got out of the bed as quick as possible and put some leggings and one of White's shirts on.

"Got you" I said before hanging up and grabbing my keys, wobbling downstairs "REESE! REESE, GET UP AND MEET ME IN THE CAR!"

"WHAAAAAT!?" He grumbled back.

"COME ON, NIGGA! WE GOTTA GO!" I told him.

"Oh my God" I heard him grumbling again and rolled my eyes, closing the door behind me.

Getting in the car, I started it and put my seatbelt on, waiting for Reese.

I called Porsha, Tyla, and mama to let them know what happened and they said they was gon' meet me at the trap and that's when Reese came out, rubbing his eyes and walking all slow.

"Would you come on!?" I yelled at him, rolling the window down.

He started jogging and opened the door before getting in. Soon as his buckle hit that "click", I pulled off.

"Ah shit" He said, catching himself with the dashboard "What happened?"

"702" I told him.

"Aw shit. Yo-"

"Yeah" I said.

My brothers are awake.

*White's POV*

"So, you're willing to pay $2 million to find some unknown lady?" Joseph asked, leaning back in his chair and looking up at me.

"Yeah" I said nodding "She mean a lot to somebody I love and I'll do anything to make that somebody happy"

"Special lady?" He asked.

"As little details as possible, right?" I reminded him.

He paused before smirking, nodding his head slowly.

"Good. Business man" He said before standing up and walking around his desk "I'll need 1/2 the deposit to start the process-"

"You get 1/4. I'm already offering more than needed" I negotiated, turning his lil ultimatum down.

"1/3?" He tried.

"I'll say 1/10, you playing wimme" I warned.

"A quarter it is!" He agreed, pointing his finger to the sky "But I do need you to do something for me so you get some of your money back"

"Ion need no extra money" I told him, starting to turn and walk out.

"One of your older brother's killers is still out there" He told me and that made me stop "And I know where he is"

I take pride in knowing I got most of my brother's killers but one did disappear on me and I damn near went on a killing spree to find him, if it wasn't for my Pop stopping me.

Deep down, I'm still a lil angry over that shit.

So I turned around and gave Joseph the blankest face I could and said,

"Talk to me"

*Pop's POV*

"He said he was meeting with Joseph for a hour to talk looking for Anaya's mama but it's been like two" Crip said, licking his finger and recounting the money.

I sighed, trying to calm my nerves, shaking my head.

Just then, my son came in and looked at us with a arched eyebrow and I let out a breath of relief before squinting at him.